Introduction

Here I am asleep in my coffin. I am one thousand years old and I am located in Moscow. I had a family once a long, long time ago but they were murdered. I searched high and low feeding off of the ones who turned against me and the ones who magically adore my charm and my sex. I could grab two or three girls at a time, read their minds, pleasure them and then kill them for my thirst. But no other woman could complete my fill of sex, it's like I haven't found the right one and now I miss that life and I want it back!

I never thought that I would be this old, even though I'm 29 in human years and be this lonely. My words and feelings were put in a journal but when the journal was found, a man tried to help save me but he later died. The journal was never found but I knew he had a beautiful daughter.

I just want to find my new queen and start over in the flesh... also find my journal. I will make her mine and she will bare my children. We will rewrite history and rule the land of them all once again.
*******************************

Okay guess here's something new I am going to try..
Michael Jackson who is a vampire trying to find his Queen. Get ready for violence, blood, gore, and plenty of sex!! (P.S. I know that Michael would never cause any harm in the world. Fiction People!!)

Don't say I didn't warn you.. 18 and up please. This is going to be the deepest I've gotten so far so Enjoy!!

Like Vote and Comment!! ❤❤👇