0.5

blurry sun, blurry scenery, blurry people.

there, in front of you, was a woman, innocently walking infront. with cascading chocolate locks of hair, and a warm smile plastered on her face.

with silky ancient fabric that was tightly staying on her figure, and an ornament on the top of her head to keep her hairstyle, you wondered who that woman is.

you were somehow- in a man's body, a tall man who was noticeably beautiful. he was walking behind her, smiling ear to ear as he softly gazed at the woman with warm amber eyes.

the brunette woman was holding a flower between her thumb and index finger, closing her eyes as her eyelashes fluttered from the soft wind. she was pretty- you admitted.

though her face was blurry, she was still pretty.

and as you just quietly stayed in the man's body, quietly watching the woman in glee, you felt an odd sensation of butterflies fluttering in your stomach. though, that feeling went out quickly, and it wasn't strong enough for you to notice. it's like the feeling was just there. fading after a single second.

she suddenly turned around, holding the glaze lily up to set it upon the side of the man's ear.

"morax.." the woman called with a smile.

you reached a hand out to her, only to wake up.

"..guizhong?"

you slowly mumbled, opening your (e/c) eyes to reveal the very ceiling you always see every morning you wake up.

you turned around, seeing the clock on top of your cabinet beside the bed. slowly, as you sat up, your (h/c) hair tussled from the sides of the pillow, you gazed out the window with sleepy eyes.

"..who..?"

you thought of who that lady might be before giving up.

no matter, it's not like you remember her face anyways.

🕴🕴🕴

"y/nchinnn, you've been out of it for a while. snap out of it."

a small finger cutely poked the (h/c)nette's cheeks. she blinked, turning around to smack their face, only to stop when she saw it was actually one of her friends, mikey.

"oh.. it's you, manjiro."

she muttered before dropping the rock that she unconsciously held from her pocket.

"what's up?" he asked with childlike wonder, smiling up at her while eating his kiddie meal during lunch time in school.

oh, she finally was able to go to school, though, she was unfortunately in the same school as mikey. she could only thank the heavens she wasn't in the same class as him.

"it's nothing in particular, just a weird dream." she stuffed a spoonful of rice in her mouth, "why do you ask?"

"hm~ i was worried! also, you don't get angry a lot these days. what, shinichiro finally has his lessons stuck in your mind?"

he teased while elbowing her side making her choke on her food.

"kfft-!"

"o-oh, wait don't die! here- drink some water!!"

y/n took his water bottle and gulped it all down.