A/N

Hey everyone! 

Welcome to "My Fallen Demon", a novella written for ONC 2022. This will be the first original work I'm publishing (and will hopefully finish, unlike my other unpublished drafts), so I'm very excited to share this with you all. If you decide you'd be interested in reading, thank you! I would love any comments or votes, but I also appreciate any silent readers.

The prompts I've used are 44, 45, 79:

44. The year was 27 B.C when you helped an individual escape their imprisonment. Before parting ways, they asked you to make a blood oath. Once done, they told you that as long as they lived, you would too. Nearly 2000 years have passed since and you continue to search for them each and every day.

45. Hell and Heaven collide once again. The War Demons march to meet the Battle Angels in a struggle for dominance over the Human Realm.

79. A love so forbidden it was unspeakable. Who would have ever thought an Angel would fall for a Demon.

On a side note, this will be a first draft. If you see any typos, hard to read sentences, other mistakes, or just have constructive criticism for me, do leave a comment (I'm hoping Google Docs will have spotted all the technical mistakes like typos, but you never know). Or just comment theories you have—I love reading those.

I hope you enjoy reading!

UPDATE: I passed the second round of ONC but didn't submit this book to be judged for the third round. I've decided to turn it into a novel instead since I don't believe I can add all the necessary info and character development in just 40K words.