No Happy Endings

Jaskier was beyond tried; he stayed with Lillian all night, ensuring she would be alright. Lillian stopped breathing twice in the night, making him panic, but she started back up again. Lillian lost so much blood that he had to get three buckets of water to clean her up. He was furious wither Geralt because Lillian almost died, but Geralt was having fun with his witch girlfriend.

Jaskier had saved all of her bloody bandages that he had to change repeatedly on her hands. Lillian woke up a couple of times, but she was dehydrated with all the blood she had been losing and told him how she was confused about her feelings. He hated knowing the truth about both of them, but he was just there, and he was going to yell at both of them in anger in frustration. But Lillian, he had to be careful. When it was morning, Jaskier took all the bloody bandages and nearly kicked down Geralt's door, then dropped all the applications on top of Geralt. Geralt woke up and noticed Yennefer was gone making him sigh. Then saw all the blood and looked at Jasker in shock.

"Yeah, a lot of blood. I can't believe you didn't smell it and woke up. Lillian is fine; her heart stopped twice, and apparently, you didn't check up on her once since I took over! You are a fucking idiot!" He growled.

"I was busy," he said as he threw the bandages down.

"Yeah, fucking that dame witch! You know Lillian almost died?!" He asked

"I was busy," he said again.

"Typical of you! Things get hard, and you bail! You love her, and you were going not even to bother carrying she almost died!" Jaskier growled.

"I do! If I had known, I would have gone to her side!" He growled.

"But you were too busy because you were fucking Yennefer! You are so lucky she didn't hear it," he growled.

Lillian got up weakly and threw up blood, and was beyond confused about where she was. Lillian got up and tried to stand up but couldn't. She saw her hands and unwrapped them, letting the blood drip down on her dress. She remembered a war, but how did she get here? Was it a war?

"Anatol?" Lillian asked, remembering him slightly.

She got up and headed to the door. Blood dripped onto the floor. She stumbled a bit but caught herself on the door. She opened it, and the light hit her eyes, blinding her a bit. Find the children. Her head was pounding, and nothing made sense as she heard talking. She went to Geralt's room, and Jaskier jumped in surprise. 

"Lillian?" Geralt asked, shocked to see her bleeding all over the place.

"Anatol? Where are the kids?" She asked in elder. She coughed up some blood and almost fell to the floor.

Jaskier caught her, and he looked at Geralt, annoyed.

"Don't worry, Geralt; I got her. Pretend you didn't see her bleeding everywhere. For a guy that says he loves this girl, he has an extraordinary way of showing it," Jaskier said as he helped her back to her room.

"Jaskier, how did I get in the hallway and oh my Gods! Did I kill someone?!" She asked, terrified.

"What? No, it is yours. Tell me what you remember, and we will go from there," Jaskier informed.

"Where is Geralt? Did he leave for a job or something? I'm hurt, so something must have happened to him! What happened to him?" She asked.

"He is fine; you helped a pregnant woman and almost died. He is fine; I promise you, Lillian. Let's get you taken care of," Jaskier said as she sighed.

"Okay... I saw Yennefer yesterday, I think.  Let me guess he is or was with her?" She asked, making Jaskier sigh.

"He was; she must have left right after he fell asleep," Jaskier said as he wrapped her hands up.