♡Chapter 10♡

Flashback-

Y/n pov - god, why?! don't u like me , what have i done to you ! We have almost reached school , Ik i can fight , but I don't want violence . Suddenly the car stoped , and we have reached the college , help me !

Flashback ends -

I got out from the limo and then started walking towards the school, Now everyone is glaring me , talking stupid  stuff about me .But I ignored it .

Girl 1- See , this bitch roaming around our oppas

Girl 2 - I knew she was a bitch .

Girl 3- She just wanted attention and money .

I directly went to my class .And in the class also everyone was glaring me like they want to eat me up .

Lunch time - 

At the last Lunch time , In all the classes the girls were giving me death glares , But now at least I am free from their glares . I was going towards the cafeteria , but i wanted to wash my hands so I went to the washroom Near the cafeteria which no one likes to go in . I was washing my hand in the sink , But suddenly I heard the door locking . 

Y/n- yahh , who is locking the door , open it !

Momo-So , y/n right ? 

Y/n- what do you want ?*cold *

Momo -  oh , stop the attitude of urs and , I want to kill you .

Y/n- why ?

Momo-  Bitch , Because the person you had beaten was my sister , Jihyo. and for hanging out with our oppa's.(BTS)

Y/n- First I aint ur mirror , second I had warned her to stay away from me .

Momo- But now i won't leave you now , Girls do you work .

Y/n pov - Suddenly her minions came and started attacking me , I was not at all in the mood to fight .Because , I was very stressed about BTS and I was not able to sleep porperly from many days , and I was so tired too . I just couldn't fight back .Momo's minions punched me and kicked me . Then the bell rang .

Momo- girls lets go .

Girl 1 - Ok ma'am

Girl 2- yes miss

And they went from there .Y/n was sitting on the cold floor , her face were filled with bruises.

Y/n pov- I was sitting on the cold floor my whole body was in pain , If i could wish  for something I would wish for my death .I can't live like this for anymore but .... , I have promised appa to take care of mom. I have to get up , I stood up holding the counters , The blood from my lips was coming out , I managed to stand up , and covered my face totally ,that no one could see my face with all the bruises . Then I went towards the  infirmary .

Meanwhile BTS pov - 

It was lunch time we went to our table , we waited for y/n to tell her some rules , but she didn't come to the cafeteria .

Jin- where is she ?

Jungkook- Idk

Jimin- hyung , why do u care about her so much ?

Jin- jimin , she is our sister now , and mom has given her responsibility to me.

Taehyung- *rolling eyes*

Namjoon- Maybe she has went to the rooftop .

Hobi- yeah 

Yoongi- guys can we eat peacefully .