♡Chapter 24♡

At home -

Y/n pov- Uff i am getting bored , mr.kim and mrs.kim are out for some work and txt had to complete their work . I am left with bts , bp and inyoup. but where are they ? nah i am not interested . Lets go to the swimming pool area .

Swimming pool area ( srry guys i changed the image hehe)

It is so big ! i was admiring the pool , bec i loved swimming

It is so big ! i was admiring the pool , bec i loved swimming . suddenly i bumped into someone and was about to fall in the pool .I looked at him / her . it was inyoup . We both were staring into each others eyes.

Inyoup pov- I thought of swimming in the pool , i wore my swimming suit and was about to go but spotted y/n here , what is she doing here ? I went towards her but suddenly she bumped into me and was about to fall into the water , i held her waist preventing her to fall , and looked towards her , her eyes.......

A/n- suddenly both of them reminded them self about the situation , and because of awkwardnesss by mistake inyoup lefty/n from his grip and y/n fell into the water.

Inyoup - ahh y/n !

Inyoup jumped into the water and griped her waist again to lift her up as the swimming pool was deep . Y/n was scared of deep pools.

Y/n - ahhh d-don't leave me . *grips his neck **shaking*

Inyoup - I won't * calming her down**starts to move*

Y/n -  N-no don't m-move*shaking continuously bec of fear*

Inyoup pov- I saw y/n shaking continuously so -

Inyoup - Y/n look towards me 

Y/n - b-but-

Inyoup- Y/n *soft as feather tone*

Y/n- *looks towards him*

Inyoup - look into my eyes 

Y/n - *looks into his beautiful doe eyes*

Inyoup - *starts moving* *comes out of the pool *

Y/n pov- I was still looking into his beautiful eyes , which showed care , pure care....