Chapter Three.

"Take that dress off, Marilyn." His voice sends shivers down my spine and I close my eyes. I open them again and try to find my voice.

"W-what?" 

"Take that dress off." He repeats. I take a step back and look at him. He looks down at me, looks down because he's way too tall, a solid six feet four, and I'm a mere five feet two, and his eyes...

He seems angry?

"What are you talking about? I don't think this is the right t-" He cuts me off, grabs my wrist, and pulls me towards him.

Is my plan working? 

I can't wait to tell Brook-

"Don't get your hopes up, I want you to change this dress right now. Do you understand?" He asks, his voice is dangerously low and I'm feeling scared now.

"Why should I?" And angry. I'm feeling scared and angry at the same time.

"Because I said so." He replies. He's so arrogant, I can't with him. Fuck my heart, I want to choke him.

"I don't care about what you say, Mr. Hayes. It's my life, I choose what to wear and what not to." I don't realize what I'm doing until I see his eyes turning red.

His grip tightens around my wrist and I feel like he might break it any second now.

"Aiden, leave me. It's hurting." I try to snatch my wrist from his grip but he's so damn strong. He's never been like this, I guess this is a new side of him I'll be discovering today.

"I don't want people to think you're an easy girl. This isn't good for my reputation." I roll my eyes despite being scared as fuck.

"Why should I care about your reputation when you don't give a shit about me?" I ask, I've never talked back to him like this before. But I'm getting sick of his attitude.

He leaves my wrist and takes a step back. He looks taken aback. 

I am taken aback too. Was I always this fearless?

"Do you want me to change your dress for you, Marilyn?" He demands, his voice is cold as ice now. 

"I'm not changing anything. You can go alone if you want to." He closes his eyes for a second and then he steps towards me. I stay rooted to my spot. I shouldn't be afraid of him.  I'm sure he won't do anything to hurt me.

A gasp leaves my mouth as he grabs my hair and makes me look up at him. 

"Who the fuck told you that you can talk to me like that?" He demands, he's not raising his voice at me but at the same time I know he's angry.

I stay quiet, his grip is causing my hair to pull and it's hurting so damn much. But I stay quiet.

"Go and change your dress right now, we're going to have dinner with my business partners and I don't want them to think that I married a slut." 

His words break me completely.

A slut? Is that what I look like?

A tear escapes my eye and lands on my cheek. He leaves my hair and sighs.

"Stop being dramatic, we're getting late."

I turn without a word and walk towards the closet. 

I don't even understand what I'm doing or what I'm wearing. But I change my clothes and come out. He takes a look at me, nods, and leaves the room.

I look into the mirror, to see a girl with light-brown hair and green eyes, in a dark green off-shoulder dress that isn't too revealing.

She looks good though.