26: Pathetic

I woke up to an empty bed and frown sitting up. "Morning bug." She was standing at the nightstand her pillbox open on top. "Morning. What time is it?" "6." "Why so early?" I rolled over and laid on her pillow. "Meds. Every morning at 6." "Oh." "You normally sleep through." She climbed into bed again and I rolled back over now we were laying on my side of the bed, the sheets were cold so I snuggled into her more. "And you normally just get back in bed?" "When you're here yeah." "What do you do when I'm not here?" "Go to the gym, shower get ready for work." "Let's do it." "We don't have to." "Up." I sat up and she looked at me. "Fine, but you're going to be grumpy later because you'll be tired." "I won't." "You will. You don't like getting up early you get cranky around 6 o'clock and it becomes impossible to feed you." "Not true." "It's very true," I smirked knowing it was true.

We both change and head downstairs to her apartment gym. "Ready?" She asked. "Are you going to shout at me like your brother?" "No." "Then I'm ready." She pulled me to the treadmills and set mine up for me and then did hers we started running and she bumped her speed up so I copied her. "You trying to keep up, Olsen?" "Trying being the keyword," I say and she laughs bumping her speed up again. "You're going to kill me." "Oh no, you have ruined my plan." We ran at the same speed for a while and she then suddenly bumped it up so she was sprinting. I could tell she was in the zone so I left her to run whilst I jogged beside her at a comfortable pace. She was upset. She had blocked everything out as her eyes locked on a spot in front of her. Feet pounding against the surface of the machine. I reached over and slowed her machine down.

"You okay?" She spoke like she hadn't been running for 30 minutes at a full sprint. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah." "You were running super fast." "Yeah." "Are you upset? Is it about Christmas?" "Is 6 in the morning, Can we just work out and I promise we can talk about mushy feelings at a later point." I nodded and she went back to running, I used the other machines in here leaving her to do her own workout. I watched her from afar she just finished her squats and was taking her jumper off she threw it on the floor near her water bottle and went to the pull-up bar. I kept using the step machine having the perfect view of her from here. Her abs glistened with sweat as they tensed holding her legs out in front of her.

"Like what you see, Olsen?" She teased as she pulled and then pushed herself up so her waist was in line with the bar. I didn't realise I was biting my lip as I watched her. "Let's go upstairs," I say turning my machine off and gathering our things. She chuckled and flipped over the bar before lowering herself onto her feet. My gosh, she was hot. I dragged her up to her apartment and threw our things on the floor before pushing her up against the door and attacking her lips. I don't know what came over me but there was something about seeing her all sweaty and strong in the gym that sent me wild. She didn't hesitate to meet my hungry messy kiss. She squeezed my waist and I moan into her mouth. She left my lips and kissed down my neck. I redirected her to meet my lips again and she obeyed swiftly picking me up and turning us so my back was against the wall. She sucked softly at the base of my neck and I tugged at her hair in response.

The door-knocking interrupted us. We both stopped what we were doing and listened. "Nell," "Cassie?" "Lizzie?" Nell put me down on my feet away from the door and swung it open. "Bug?" She threw herself at Nell. "Baby? What are you doing here?" "You're sweaty." "Just been to the gym." She carries Cassie inside and I lock the door and take her bags in. "Does mum know you're here?" "No." She looked guilty. "How did you get here?" "Plane... I used your credit card you left for emergencies." "Was this an emergency?" She didn't say anything. "I'm calling mum and telling her you're safe. What did you tell her Cassie? You can't just take off like that? You could have gotten hurt. In the middle of the night too. Without permission." She was annoyed but concerned so she wasn't being too harsh on her. "Don't move." She warned her as she went to the hall to grab her phone and went into the bedroom.