Twenty-One: It's Not A Secret

THE CLOSER COLLINS' MOUTH got to my mouth, the more confident I became that she would ruin me by morning

Her tongue on my skin, tracing my abs and all the other little divots on my body. I couldn't decide if I wanted to slow down time or speed it up, if I wanted to savor this or wish for more.

But then Collins wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and brought it to her mouth, teasing the tip a little as she dipped it between her wet lips. And I knew.

More. I needed more.

"Careful there, baby girl," I muttered, tossing one hand behind my head to prop it up. I wanted to make sure I could see her. "It's okay to take it slow."

Collins' eyes flicked up, and I saw the spark in them only a second before she sank her mouth over my length, taking me deep and not wasting a single goddamn second. Her eyes didn't leave mine, watching for my reaction, which was to swear beneath my breath and pull on my own hair.

Glory to God, what a fucking mouth.

I couldn't wait to return the favor and introduce her to mine.

__

We had an entire closet in the back of the house stocked with extra clothes. My mom always liked to have things on hand for guests and for our family, so we didn't have to pack anything when we came to the mountains to stay.

However, my plan was to conveniently forget about the closet and the extra swimsuits in it. That is, until Nessa started talking about the girls just wearing their underwear into the hot tub. Grayson's eyes immediately grew steelier than normal, my stomach dropped at the thought of having a visual representation of what Collins wore under her clothes every day, and then news of the secret closet slipped out of my mouth.

This was such a disaster.

Especially when I saw Bren and Grayson standing in the kitchen with towels and realized that they were coming, too.

"Guys, I don't think there's room for everyone."

Nessa frowned. "What do you mean?"

She tipped sideways, leaning on her boyfriend, who instinctively wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Apparently, while Collins and I had been out on the slopes, everyone else had made more than a few batches of my hot cocoa recipe. My spiked hot cocoa recipe.

I raked a hand through my hair, trying to ignore the fact that Collins had just walked into the living room wearing a towel.

"I mean, it isn't that big. The house is backed up to the mountain, so the deck is tiny. The hot tub was designed to fit snugly in the corner, and it's not going to fit six people."

Madie skipped toward the back window, peering out at the snowy deck. "Oh, we'll fit," she said before giggling.

Drunks, the lot of them. I knew for a fact that Madie couldn't even see the hot tub from where she was standing. It was hidden from the living room windows.