(3)

Three weeks have now passed. Today Jungkook's day starts at his new school. He is nervous because he does not know what to expect. Hopefully everyone is nice to him.

Jungkook walks through the school gate. He looks straight at the large building. His new school is really big. "I'm sure I'll get lost." Jungkook mumbles.

"It's not that bad. You'll get used to it." Jungkook turns around when someone talks to him. A boy with blond hair, and not very tall, smiles at him.

"Hey, I'm Park Jimin. But you can call me Jimin. Or maybe Chim or Chimmy." Jimin introduces himself. Jungkook smiles. "Jeon Jungkook, but you can call me Jungkook, Jungkookie or Kookie." Jungkook says. Jimin nods.

"New here huh?" Jimin asks. Jungkook nods. "Yeah and I'm really nervous." Jungkook says. "Not necessary. Everyone here is really nice to each other." Jimin says. "Really?" Jungkook asks. Jimin nods. "Yes. And especially to new students. So don't worry. You're in the right place here." Jimin says. Jungkook smiles.

"Come on, I'll take you to the desk first to check in and then I'll show you around." Jimin says. "Sounds good." Jungkook says. Jimin nods and they walk to the entrance of the school.

Jimin and Jungkook are on their way to Jungkook's locker to put some stuff in it first. "So, how was your last school?" Jimin asks. Jungkook sighs. "Sorry, sensitive subject?" Jimin asks. "Yes, pretty much." Jungkook says. "Sorry. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Jimin says.

There is silence between them for a moment. "I was humiliated and dumped in the cafeteria where all the students from the school were." Jungkook then says. Jimin's eyes widen. "Serious?" Jimin asks. Jungkook nods. They stop walking. Jimin looks at Jungkook.

"How awful." Jimin says. Jungkook nods. "It was." Jungkook says. "I also got coke on me. The whole school had filmed it." Jungkook says. Jimin looks at him with compassion. "I'm sorry you had to go through that." Jimin says.

"He told me he never loved me and that I'm an ugly fag." Jungkook says. "So you're gay?" Jimin asks. Jungkook nods. "Yes. You have no problem with that, do you?" Jungkook asks. Jimin smiles and shakes his head. "No, I'm gay myself so I have absolutely no problem with that." Jimin says.

Jungkook smiles. "You know, you deserve so much better than that jerk." Jimin says. "Someone who treats you so dirty is not worth your tears and love." Jimin says. "And it's that I'm already in a relationship, otherwise I would have courted you." Jimin says. Jungkook blushes slightly. Jimin chuckles.

"So who's the lucky one?" Jungkook asks. "Actually, I have two boyfriends." Jimin says. He smiles shyly. Jungkook smiles. "As long as they treat you well, why not." Jungkook says. Jimin smiles and nods. "Come on, let's move on." Jimin says. Jungkook nods and they walk on.