(17)

A week has passed since Jungkook moved in with Taehyung. And things are going well between them. They have the greatest fun together.

"Shall I make pancakes?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook is sitting at the kitchen table. Jungkook nods. "Yummy." Jungkook says. Taehyung chuckles. "Glad you still like pancakes." Taehyung says. "I haven't changed in the past two years." Jungkook says. "And that's a good thing." Taehyung says.

Jungkook chuckles. "Oh, by the way, my mom is coming over later." Taehyung says. "Nice." Jungkook says. Taehyung nods. "She's glad you moved in with me. And that we're okay." Taehyung says. "I am also happy." Jungkook says. "Me too." Taehyung says.

While Jungkook and Taehyung are eating pancakes, Taehyung's mother enters the kitchen. Yes, she has the house key to Taehyung's house so she can come in whenever she wants.

"Hey guys, having breakfast?" She greets the boys. Taehyung nods. "Hey mom. It's delicious." Taehyung says. "Hi Ms. Kim." Jungkook greets her politely. She smiles. "Hey Jungkook. It's nice to see you again." She says. "Hey honey. Got some pancakes left?" She asks her son. Taehyung nods. "There's another plate of pancakes on the counter." Taehyung says.

His mother nods. She takes a plate and puts a pancake on it. Then she joins Jungkook and Taehyung at the kitchen table.

"So, what are you going to do today?" Mrs. Kim asks when they have finished breakfast. Taehyung looks at Jungkook. "Maybe to the cinema?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods. "Sounds good." Jungkook says. "Like a date?" Mrs. Kim asks. She grins. "Mom, stop." Taehyung says. His mother giggles.

"What? You're a perfect match. It's time for you to be a couple again." She says. Taehyung and Jungkook begin to blush.

"Seriously, Taehyung. You better go make him yours again or I'm going to pair you two." Mrs. Kim says. "Mom, cut it now." Taehyung says. His mother chuckles. "I hear it already. I'm going. Have fun on your date later." She says. Taehyung glares at her. She giggles and walks away. Soon they hear the front door close.

"Your mom is funny." Jungkook says. Taehyung chuckles. "And she knows that herself." He says. They both have to laugh.

"So, what movie do you want to see in the cinema?" Taehyung asks. "An action movie." Jungkook says. Taehyung chuckles. "Oke, it's fine." Taehyung says. Taehyung grabs his phone from his pocket and opens the Internet. He goes to the cinema's website and together they select a film.

Eventually they are in the car on the way to the cinema.