3. Drunk

Two days have already passed since that day and everything is going wrong in your life. And today you also lost your job, as your new boss, who was also your high-school enemy, wants a silly reason to fire you.

You sighed. Currently you were driving back, from getting fired, to your house, basically hoseok's house. Yes, you are still living with him. Even though you both got married accidentally, you still want to work out on this, as you told to jimin.

Flashback (2 days before)

After running from the hall you came to your bedroom. You sat on the bed and started to think of everything, about your fate. You were thinking not realizing, someone was already there looking at your back.

He came towards you and sat beside you on the balcony. You felt the presence and looked at the person. It was Hoseok. He smiled. "Don't worry, I am just here to talk." You didn't say anything and looked at the blue sky.

"I won't mind, if you want to divorce as ik it was not planned. You can, if you want." "Do you want me to divorce you?" "I don't want to force you or make you feel uncomfortable." He replied.

You looked at him. He was looking down with sadness visible on his beautiful face. "Even I won't mind if you give him divorce, but I want you to still work on it." You both heard a voice from behind.

You both turned around just to meet your eyes with jimin. You stood up. "Y/n-ah ik this was an accidental marriage. No one was at fault. I am not blaming anyone. Not even Sana, as she had her own reasons. But you can still work on it." He said cupping your cheeks. He held your shoulder. 

"Hoseok hyung is a very nice guy. Ik know him more than anyone. He will surely make you happy." You looked at him. He bite his lower lips. "I wouldn't have forced you into this marriage, but it was mom's last wish." Hearing this you looked at him in confusion. 

"Last wish." "Mom is suffering from cancer. That's why she forced you to get married and now she is telling me to get married to Mia (jimin's gf). She wants both of us to get settled before she dies." He completed it. 

Tears started to fall from your eyes. "Why didn't you tell me before?" You whispered looking down. You felt like a bad daughter, who couldn't even take care of your mom. Jimin immediately hugged you. "It's ok we will make her healthy like before. She will be fine for sure." He said some more soothing words.

You cried in his embrace for a few minutes then stopped and looked up at him. He smiled and whipped your cheeks. "Well right now my munchkin looks like a potato." He teased you. You chuckled at this and hit him on his chest and again hugged him. 

He laughed at this. Hoseok also smiled looking at you both. 

End of flashback 

After that day you decide to work on this marriage and also make your mom healthy and happy all the time. But little did you know your fate wants something else.

You were driving towards your house when you came across the bar on your way. You stopped your car and went inside. Your nostrils filled with the smell of alcohol, at the time you entered the bar. 

You went inside and sat on one of the tables. You ordered some shots as you want to reveal your stress.

Hoseok pov~