Chapter 6

I'm going to try to make this chapter long, because the last couple of chapters have been fairly short. I will try my best, but if I fail, I'm so sorry.
Anywaysssssss

******

*Kara's POV*

"Why?" I ask.

"When I was doing research on you, I'm sure I found a Clara somewhere. And it's like after you disappeared," he pauses, making eye contact with Kol. "So did they." I see Lev reach into his coat pocket

"So what I'm getting from this is my stepfather is in the Italian Mafia, and he took my little sister." When I see him slightly nod I laugh. "That asshole has the audacity to never come around, and then take my little sister. He's added on the list."

"What list?" Kol asks.

"Of people I want to kill. Alex foster, mark that one out, maybe Marco Valent, and definitely Corrie Jones," I list off and sigh.

"That's quite a lot of people," Kol says.

"Ok and? How many people have you killed?" I ask sarcastically.

"I lost count after fifty. That was over.." he counts on his fingers and finally says, "Over five years ago."

"And I've killed one person, what's the difference?" I shrug. "I'm getting my sister back. And I do not care who I have to kill to get her."

"Now that's the spirit," Kol stands and he walks to Lev.

"Your father had a lot of people watching you," Lev says.

"Yeah, I realize that now. My mother cheated on my father when I was around one or two, maybe even before. My father most likely planned to leave when I was eleven, so he set up my mom with Corrie. But he didn't plan for my mom to get pregnant; 'cause that pissed him off. My mom told me my father ignored her for a month after figuring out she was pregnant with Clara. Then when he left . . . I don't know," I pause, then I ask, "Can I have my weapons back?"

"Can I trust you with your weapons?"

"I mean, I've made it perfectly clear that I want to kill my father and other people that are associated in the Italian Mafia. Plus even if I tried to kill, for example, you: I would get my ass beat. I would be the one dying!" I laugh. "Don't overestimate me, I've only killed one person."

"I thought you said there was no difference," Kol butts in.

"That's depending on who I'm talking to and what I'm talking about Mr. Psychiatrist."

He looks at me and his eyes fall to the floor and laughs, "I am going to kill Misty."

"Anyway, could I please have them back?" I ask.

Lev nods as Kol walks across the room and into the closet.

"What the hell are you doing in my closet?" I ask.

I hear something open in the closet and I kick the covers off of me. I stand up as Kol comes back out of the closet with my pocket knife and pistol in his hands.

"It's been there the whole time?"

"I planted them in there while you were taking a shower," he hands the weapons to me and says, "You're welcome."

"When will Misty be here?" I ask, setting the weapons on my bed.

"Oh, I'm here," Misty walks in the room with the clipboard and a pen. "I managed to hack into the security system of the apartment you gave me. I found a camera pointed towards your apartment," she points at me. "Three hours after Kara was kidnapped, her stepfather enters the apartment. Thirty minutes later he leaves with a little girl."