Part 9: everyone knows

Drew
——————
I sit Astrid down in the chair and hover over her feeling the wound on her waist as she changes to a tank top so I was able to see her whole stomach, revealing her waist.

I clean it up holding her waist and leaning slightly down as she looks up at me and I step closer towards her now standing between her legs. I chuckle, as redness flows through my cheeks.
I couldn't stand it when she looks at me like that.
"So she hit you bad yeah?" I try to joke as Astrid laughs flirtatiously pushing her hair back, as we both have eye contact and remain like that for a few seconds.

"Yep but she probably wanted to do worse. Cause she wants you." Astrid says with a frown looking to the ground as I put my hand on her soft face and lift it up playing with the strands of her hair.

"Well I want you not her." I say honestly, but she just laughs as if it's a joke.

"You have me already drew." She mumbles shyly.
"Yeah?" I tease, as I kneel down cleaning her wound, with her looking at my features. My eyes to my hair, until she plays with it. I didn't mind.

Astrid
—————————
Drew silently wiped my wound carefully as I couldn't help but look at him doing the process.
I mean there was no were else to look.

He stands up and bandages it and pulls my waist up making me stand.
"All good." He smiles at me still with his hands on my waist clearly turning red.

"Why are your cheeks so red?" I tease as he just holds tighter onto my waist, as I feel the cold touch of his rings.
He softly connects his lips to mine and I sense his smile with mine harder onto his.
I put my hands on his soft hair, as he pulls my waist in closer moving his hands up and down.

Just as I touched his shirt, the door opened with Madison coming in.
Shit I forgot it was Madison's room too.
I couldn't sleep at Drews she would know, but I guess she already walked in on something.
"H-hey." Drew akwardly waved at her, still with his hands on my waist until he realised and let me go.

Drew
——————
"Thanks for helping with my wound." She thanks me as I smile at her and press on the bandage.
"No worries come around to mine soon if you need uh any help." I flirt and walk away facing her then head out the door.

I hear laughing from the room behind me, and chuckle heading back to my room with my book on my bed. Wierd.
I look inside to see post it's with Astrids neat handwriting, most containing smiley faces.
I spend the night reading those, as her smile from before doesn't leave my mind just yet.

Madison
—————
"Get a room you two gotta, not as a joke like literally need a room without me interrupting whatever that w-" Madison joked as I interrupted just denying it.

"What your saying the night you two spent here, nothing happened?" She asked intrigued and sat at the edge of my bed as I looked through my bag.

"Nothing happened we just slept on seperate beds." I say lying trying to hide my laughing but she notices and we both start until we couldn't stop.

"Liar." She jokes
"How would you know?" I try to say seriously, as she looks to the ceiling.
"Cause we all saw that video Drew sent. Didn't he ask your permission. Now I think of it it's kinda wierd." Madison asks confused by the second.

"What video?" I say angrily standing up getting her to answer.

"Of you guys you know." She starts as she notices my red face and annoyed manner.
"That dick was he just using me or what?" I angrily walk around the room, as Madison tries to calm me.

"That doesn't sound like Drew he's not like that." She says honestly following my steps around the room.

"Well he was drunk or high and maybe I was just some bet." I say softly sinking onto the bed, as Madison sinks onto it next to me.

"Trust me, Drew would want to do that to you drunk or not." Madison informs me trying to lighten the mood.
I mutter a small laugh, and look forward to spending more time with Maddie and Madison without any drama as Mariah was heading back.
"How bout just us three girls this weekend hang out?" She asks with a hand around my shoulder.

I thought about the stupid notes I left in his book god.

"Yes no more drama." I reply trying to forget about Drew for a second, with hope of a misunderstanding.
Little did I know that the trip would be filled with the most drama I had every experienced.