Part 17: love triangle

Drew
———————
I watched Astrid successfully move her hair to hide the marks on her neck. As I smirked at her we all walked towards Jonas to meet the new cast member.

"Hey!" He exclaimed as we all smiled. A girl was facing the other way holding a slushie in what seemed to be a wig. I wondered who she was.

"Well this is our newbie!" He joked as she turned around, I immediately rooted my eyes to her. Rudy looked worriedly towards me and I stepped forwards of Astrid, and she looked like she wasn't even conscious. I thought it wasn't real for a second, but as I opened my eyes again and snapped back to reality I realised. It was her, Anna. No escape this time.

Astrid
——————————
I paused looking to Drew and stepping back to Maddies and Chase's arms around my shoulder trying to keep me calm. The same girl who had threatened us all, dated and hurt Drew, and stalked us would have to work with us for the next week.

Worst of all they would have to kiss. Both Drew and Anna. Drew looked at me with a look in his eyes, with complete confusion. Jonas just stared at all our reactions rubbing his forehead.

"Well hello again." Anna playfully says moving closer to Drew, as he inches towards me.
"Bye." He hisses at Anna still confused walking away quickly as Austin and JD followed after him.

"Jonas we should talk." Chase says standing Infront of Maddie and I. I could tell how he was uncomfortable of the situation, Drew and I were his best friends he never would want anything to happen to us.

Jonas nods and us three walk over.
"Astrid hey I'm here okay?" Maddie reassures with a hand over my shoulder. I stay silent as Chase explained the situation, I nodded along as Maddie comforted me and I stayed silent.

"I understand guys. It would be a week working with her, and she has been casted already so there's nothing we can do. I'm so sorry, but I will make sure nothing happens alright?" Jonas replies with full concern looking towards us with worry.
They turn towards me, and I nod wondering how Drew was feeling.

Drew
———————————
I wondered how Astrid was feeling about this. I was panicking pacing back and forth, as Austin gave me what seemed to be a ted talk. JD just tried to think.

"Man it won't change the way she feels about you okay?" Austin reassures me, but i shake my head sitting down.

"Anna won't do  anything to her we will make sure of it." JD sits next to me as I nod slowing down my breathing.

Astrid walked in with a worried expression, but still managed to look perfect in the dim lighting. She just held my face and nodded with reassurement.
"We have to do it okay?"
"What the hell Astrid no." Is sternly declined.
"This has to be professional Drew." She reply's even more sternly as I nod with her moving some of my hair back.

Everyone tenses down a bit, and we all stay in silence until Jonas calls for us to make our way over to film the first scene with her.
I grab her waist and ask her again.
"Are you okay with this?"
"No but it will be fine." She reassured but not with full certainty.

only a crush|| Drew starkey story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें