Chapter 1

"Tick! Tick..."

Listening to the ticking sound, Su Anan squatted on the ground with her feet slightly bent, her eyes fixed on the bomb.

She only felt cold sweat dripping from the palm of her hand holding the scissors, her heartbeat was roaring like a drum, and it was about to explode in ten minutes. Should she cut the red thread, the blue thread or the green thread?

Looking at the blue sky and white clouds that seemed to be close at hand outside the window, and listening to the sound of the helicopter's propellers turning, Su Anan wanted to cry. If she knew that one day she would be in close contact with the bomb, she would definitely take the bombing class. !

"Damn it, why does a time bomb still have three wires, red, blue, and green? Damn, isn't this a fool?"

Su Anan never imagined that she just gave a simple single-player mission with a difficulty index of E, but found a time bomb with complicated lines on the arranged unmanned Blue Eagle helicopter.

Moreover, the parachute on the drone was also removed, she should not be too unlucky!

Su Anan stood up, took a deep breath, and forced herself to calm down. There are more than one drones in the base, and only the insiders know when the Blue Eagle will be on a mission, so this is for her, and it is her own people who do it , Moreover, the other party's purpose is to put her to death!

Su Anan forcibly suppressed the pain in his heart and pursed the corners of his lips. Now the most important thing is to think about how to escape!

Since the other party didn't intend to let her live, the bomb would definitely explode, that is to say, she didn't need to defuse it. Thinking of this, the scissors disappeared in Su An'an's hands instantly, replaced by a parachute bag.

As a second-order space system power user, the most important thing in her space is the survival weapon, and of course there are some things like parachutes.

Before her death, Ms. Su told her that she should know how to hide her clumsiness, so her companions in the dark group always thought she only had three cubic meters of space. In fact, her space is ten cubic meters, that is to say, she has seven cubic meters of space to store personal items.

The person who secretly wanted to murder her would never have imagined that there would still be a parachute in her space! Su Anan gritted his teeth and put on a parachute neatly.

Pulling down the cabin door, the screeching gust of wind instantly blew her into a frantic-haired mildew super crazy. She tied her messy long hair into a messy ball head in two or three strokes, and put the watch, necklace, etc. into the space.

Taking a deep breath, Su Anan plunged down suddenly.

She was about to open her parachute as her body swiftly passed through the white clouds and mists. Unexpectedly, the blue eagle, which was thousands of meters away from her, exploded in an instant, and the powerful airflow blasted her out.

Noisy, it takes ten minutes to explode!

It's obviously going to explode in five minutes, Noisy, that person definitely wants to kill her!

The fragments of the plane's paddle slashed across his forehead, and the warm blood splashed. Su Anan only felt that the field of vision was blood red. The strong airflow hit the eardrums, and the head was even more painful and dizzy.

She only had time to open the parachute, and the next moment she completely fainted.

"Bang!"

A petite black shadow descended from the sky. It was hung on a branch by an unknown object for a moment, and then it smashed onto the surface of the foggy forest of the Orc Continent, which was covered with dead branches and leaves.

The anaconda snake orc Benson, who was entangled in the towering giant tree and was lazily recuperating, smelled the smell of blood, but did not perceive the danger. The snake letter child, who stretched out the scarlet fork, probed for the unfamiliar breath.

Hey, he opened his translucent eyes and face a little unexpectedly. This one fell from the sky turned out to be a little female, and a female with a good smell!

In the Orc Continent, a female smells good and a strong body means good fertility!

Glancing at the female with weak breath and blood stained face, the curiosity in Benson's eyes was replaced by indifference. Not only was he thin and ugly, but he was also dirty.

Even if such a female smells good, it is estimated that she will not be able to give birth to robust cubs. It is no wonder that they will be discarded in the foggy forest.

The Orc Continent has more males than females, and most of the females are wildly sought after by the male orcs, but this does not include weak females with poor fertility.

The female who was despised by the male orcs and had no ability to protect herself obviously lived a short time, and naturally the same was true of the weak female in front of her. Moreover, she had just fallen from a height, and her internal organs must have been seriously injured, and she would not be able to survive.

After labeling the little female with a definite death tag, Benson closed his translucent eyes and face lazily again. Furthermore, even if she was not injured, what does it have to do with him?

Smelling the smell of blood, a gray-black raccoon with a body length of two meters, stubby limbs, and five or six black rings on its tail cautiously poked its head out of the tree hole.

When seeing the delicious prey that was obviously not dangerous, the raccoon licked its tongue greedily. If it can capture this prey, it doesn't need to take risks to find food in recent days!

The arboreal raccoon probed for a while, and saw that there were no other beasts around it that could threaten it. He was overjoyed, crawled out of the tree hole with agility, and lurked carefully towards the prey, stepping on the dead branches and leaves with all his limbs. Only a small sound is emitted.

Even in fainting, when she sensed the danger, Su An'an's early warning mechanism as a power user was very conscientious and made an alarm-like scream in her mind.

At the moment when the sharp teeth were about to pierce the aorta of her neck, Su An opened her eyes suddenly, clenched the dagger that suddenly appeared in her hand, and stabbed the enemy's neck sharply. .

The raccoon only had time to let out a rapid whimper before falling softly, twitching a few times, and then completely losing its vitality.

After confirming that the danger was lifted, Su Anan wiped his face, and then subconsciously curled up into a ball and let out a low wailing, Ow, it hurts!

Falling from a height, even though there was a parachute to cushion it, Su An'an still felt that all the bones in his body were crushed, and the pain was excruciating.

A slight look of surprise flashed in Benson's eyes. The raccoon quietly attacked the little female. He knew it, but he never imagined that the weak little female could kill the raccoon beast!

Even though the raccoon beast is weak, it can be regarded as a more ferocious carnivorous beast in the foggy forest, but it died in the hands of the weak little female.

What surprised Benson the most was that the little female not only had an exquisite timing, but also the attack angle was very precise!

You must know that the females in the Orc Continent are spoiled. Even if they inherit the talent skills of their partners, they seldom go hunting, because they do not need to hunt at all, and countless male orcs will rush to give them They serve the most delicious grilled meat.

Thinking of the thin and dark figure of this little female, Benson suddenly realized that in order to survive, this unpopular little female must have learned to hunt with a lot of effort!

But what kind of animal was the bone blade in her hand polished with? It pierced through the raccoon skin at once, it was really sharp!

There was a hint of interest in Benson's eyes when he was idle and bored. This female looks a little unusual!

I'm really curious if she can survive in the foggy forest!