Chapter 221-230

Suddenly remembering something, Wen Lin said with concern: "An An, can you feel what talent Benson has given you now?"
Wen Lin secretly prayed, if Doctor Su inspired a keen sense of smell and excellent Night vision is good, then they don't need to worry that these two will become her Achilles heel!
Su Anan shook her head and said, "I don't know, it's probably still being stimulated!"
Wen Lin suddenly remembered something and said with a smile, "Yes, the stimulation of talent skills does require a lot of food. I remember After I got married with Gavin, it took me a few days of overeating to trigger the sudden acceleration of talent skills.
However, there is a shortage of food in the cold season, so few people choose to marry in the cold season, An An , do you still have enough food to eat?"
Seeing Wen Lin's brows with a worried look, and seeing the big snake completely blackened because of Wen Lin's questioning, Su Anan smiled and nodded helplessly, saying: "The big snake's face The hunting ability is very powerful, so I will never go hungry!"
Wen Lin was not as optimistic as Su An'an, she frowned, and said in a serious tone, "Isn't he going to hibernate soon? You know that Dora was It took a full month of overeating to inspire the innate skills that her partner gave her, if you also overeat for a month, the food will definitely not be enough!"
Hearing this, thinking of her always bad character, Su Anxiu His brows were slightly raised, his eyes looked at Benson uncertainly, and he hesitated: "I shouldn't be so unlucky!"
Seeing her subconsciously looking at him when she encountered a problem, Benson was full of gloomy and cold aura. After she eased up a bit, she reached out and rubbed her head, and said seriously, "Even if it takes a month, I will never let An An go hungry!"
Hearing this, Su Anan felt a lot at ease, because the big snake has always been It does what it says!
Seeing that she was completely relieved because of the words of the snake and beast, Allen felt a little sour in his heart, but he quickly suppressed it. When the snake and beast hibernated, it was time for him to show his skills. In the cold season, she became the existence she trusted and relied on!
Su An'an was skeptical of Wen Lin's words about overeating, until she needed to eat a big meal every two or three hours, otherwise her stomach would growl with hunger, she then understood I wondered why Wen Lin was so worried.
Because Old Nick said that if she couldn't eat in time, the quality of the innate skills inspired would be greatly reduced, so even though she felt that this way of eating was extremely unscientific and unhealthy, she silently accepted the continuous feeding of the snake.
Even though Benson was busy hunting, tanning hides, and handling prey, as well as roasting and feeding, he was so busy that he kept turning around, he still didn't want to take care of Su Anan out of his hands.
Seeing that he was busy but also enjoying it, Su Anan had no choice but to let him toss and keep busy with his own affairs.
"An An, what are you doing?"
"Secret."
"..."
Seeing that he was instantly gloomy, his whole body exuded an uneasy breath, Su Anan raised his head and quickly dropped a kiss on his face, frowning coquettishly Said: "Oroch, I'm hungry!"
Hearing that, even though he knew that she wanted to leave him on purpose to ponder her so-called secret, Benson couldn't help but hear her coquettish words full of trust and intimacy. The corners of his lips slightly curled out of the cave, and he happily went hunting!
After Benson left, Su Anan silently began to carefully polish the small steel ring in her hand. This is a pair of rings she made with the special stainless steel acupuncture needles brought by Huaxia and cost a lot of money.
Because most of the orcs in the Orc Continent have rough skin and thick flesh, they only need to drink herbs to get better, and they don't need acupuncture at all, so her row of acupuncture needles has been piled up in a small corner of the space.
Even if acupuncture needles were not used, Su Anan endured the pain, took one out of a row of acupuncture needles, carefully bent it into two circles, and polished it into a pair of rings with the simplest style.
Through the partnership, Benson endowed her with powerful innate skills, and Su Anan also hoped to give him the same gift in return.
Considering that Benson seemed to lack everything, his favorite thing was to receive the animal skin skirt she sewed for him, but she felt that sending the animal skin skirt was too innocuous and would not surprise him, plus she hoped that he could She has been carrying it with her all the time, so she just thought of making a ring that symbolizes love and strength as a gift for him!
Because the meaning of the ring is profound and important, even though the ring has been polished hundreds of thousands of times by her, the ring body is bright and smooth, with silver light, but Su Anan always feels dissatisfied and always feels that something is missing, so she It has never been sent out.
It wasn't until she saw Benson returning from hunting with the little giant clown bag she made with him on her waist, Su Anan suddenly remembered that she forgot that orcs would often turn into beasts, so the ring would be easily supported Bad drop!
Glancing at the size of the ring in his hand, Su Anan silently looked at Benson, feeling even more worried. It is said that when he transforms into a beast, the hands of the snake and beast will become his sharp fangs, so he is very likely Will accidentally swallow the ring!
Thinking of Benson's powerful and perverted digestive ability, Su Anan sighed softly. It seemed that she not only had to carefully compare the size of his index finger and fangs, but also had to think of a way to keep the ring from letting him swallow it. Lower your belly!
When the weather is cold enough to breathe into smoke, the light snow in the Kura Forest gradually evolves into moderate snow. When one foot steps on the forest path, it is no longer a dead branch, but a thick layer of snow.
Benson not only filled her space with all kinds of skinned and boned prey, but also dug two oversized storage rooms on both sides of the cave for her favorite preserves, dried potatoes and Fresh fruits and vegetables.
In fact, he wanted to fill the storage room with prey, but considering that in the cold season, hungry herds are very sensitive to the smell of blood, if the prey is really stored, it is very likely to bring her danger, so it is regrettable to give up. .
Seeing that the blood on his face was getting paler, and running and walking were no longer as quick as they used to be, Su Anan endured the sadness in his heart, and gently reached out to caress the coldness between his eyebrows, his eyebrows curved: "Da Snake, it's time for you It's time to hibernate, let's see you next year!"
Because Orochi is a sixth-order superpower, his physical fitness is very strong, so even if the cold season has arrived for more than half a month, he can still resist the instinct of hibernation and hunt for her.
But as the weather became colder, Su Anan clearly noticed that his body temperature was not much different from the outside temperature. If he continued to hold on, it would definitely cause great harm to his body, so even if he was extremely reluctant, Su An'an still proposed to let him hibernate.
Seeing the smile between her brows and eyes, her eyes were already red, and her voice was choked with sobs. Benson's vertical pupils quickly flashed deep guilt and sadness, if he wasn't a cold-blooded orc That's good, then he can accompany her through the long and difficult cold season without worrying that she may encounter all kinds of terrible injuries and accidents!
Considering that the temperature on his body was too low, Benson suppressed the urge to put her in his arms, and just helped her straighten the fluffy ear protection hat, and said with guilt: "An An, I'm sorry!"
In the most dangerous Season, but he failed to accompany her to guard her, he is really a very unqualified partner!