New World, New Life

3rd Person Pov

The city of Kuoh, a place full of innocent people that do not know about the true evil that roams around in the dark and in plain sight. Devils, beings from Hell, move among the people of the city in order to protect them from the Fallen Angels. One of the many families  from Hell that lives in the city of Kuoh, The Gremory family, works at night to find any Fallen Angels that could be a threat. In the ORC building near Kuoh Academy, Rias Gremory, president of the ORC club, sat at her desk as she looked over the latest reports of Fallen Angel sightings as she thought about what to do. The door opens to the club as Kiba and Y/n walk in and towards Rias's desk as they were both in their Kuoh uniforms. Rias looked up at them as a smile came to her face as she saw Y/n as she stood up and looked at them.

Rias: Y/n, Kiba, I was just about to send for you two.

Kiba: Is there something you need, President?

Y/n: Yeah, need us to go kick some ass?

Rias: Precisely that, Y/n. There is a report of Fallen Angel's near the edge of the city in a construction yard. The report says that there are about ten of them and I need you two to go and take care of them.

Y/n: Only ten? I love a good fight, but this doesn't seem like anything that can give me a good challenge. Why not just give it to Kiba and Issei?

Rias: Issei is on another assignment with Koneko and Akeno at the moment. I'm sure they will call more for you to get the challenge you would like, my dragon.

Rias smiles as she places her hand on Y/n's cheek as he smiles putting his hand on hers as he nods. Kiba smiled at the two seeing how they were the perfect match for each other as he went to go get ready leaving the two. Once he left, Y/n smiled and put his free hand on Rias's hip and pulled her close putting his lips on her as she smiled into the kiss and put her free hand around his neck. The two continue to kiss as they part only for a second to breathe before pulling away as they both smile.

Y/n: Are we still on for our date tonight?

Rias: If I can get all this paperwork done before you get back.

Y/n: *smiles* Then I'll be sure to take my time burning these Fallen Angels to a crisp.

Rias smiles as she looked at her boyfriend before pecking his lips softly and pulls away from him slowly.

Rias: That would be appreciated.

Y/n nods as he smiled at her before going to his room in the clubhouse and puts on his combat clothes as to not dirty his uniform. Once he was dressed, Y/n looked at himself in the mirror and smirked before punching his palm with small flames bursting out. Kiba waited downstairs for Y/n before the dragon slayer came down and looked at his best friend with a smile.

Y/n: Let's go kick some ass.

Kiba: *smiles* Sounds like a plan to me.

The two fist bump before leaving the clubhouse as Rias watched them from the window with a smile. Kiba calls his devil wings and takes off into the air with Y/n right behind him propelling himself with flames under his feet. The two make their way to the construction yard near the edge of the city as night fell upon them, making it easier for them not to be seen. Once they were near, the two land on the third floor of a building that was under construction and hid behind the pillars before looking over the sides. The Fallen Angels stood around a large fire as they talked to each other while Y/n and Kiba watched them. Y/n looked at the fire with a smile as he licked his lips as he was hungry seeing how the fire could also boost his magic. Kiba summons his sword as he looked over to Y/n, but saw he was gone. Looking back at the Fallen Angels, Kiba saw Y/n walking towards them while cracking his knuckles. The Fallen Angels turn as they heard Y/n's knuckles crack as they looked at him.