A Day Out Turned Into A Brawl! Y/n's Unwanted Reunion!

Hello - Character Narration

Weiss: Previously on Fire Burns Hotter With Anger...

Blake: My name is Blake, Blake Belladonna.

Y/n: Y/n Dragneel.

Ozpin: I do hope that this boy is as strong as you say, Sirzechs. I do not want my time going to waste for this.

Sirzechs: *looks at Ozpin* I assure you, Ozpin, Y/n is strong and will be a very valuable ally for you in any attempt you have against your worst enemy.

Grayfia: Young Y/n was able to take on a large force of fifty Fallen Angels and came out with only one scratch. He can do things that no other human can do in their own lifetime or improve with lacking training.

Ozpin: What exactly is that boy, Sirzechs? With all that power inside him, he can't be an ally, much less someone we could defeat if he attacks us.

Sirzechs: He is not an enemy, Ozpin. He is simply in a tempered state after an incident with my Sister occurred back in our world. Just give him time to calm down and then...I'm sure he will find something or someone in this world to protect with his life if needed.

3rd Person Pov

After his match against Cardin and his team, Y/n walked to his dorm as Blake followed after him as she could still see the rage in his eyes after Cardin's sneak attack. Y/n grabbed a towel after he left as he applied pressure to the back of his head as the bleeding slowly began to stop. Blake watched him as she was still in shock seeing that Cardin was able to draw blood while Y/n had no aura.

Blake: Y/n, when you said that you were from another world, what did you mean by that?

Y/n rubbed the back of his head and held the towel in front of him as he looked at it seeing the small bits of blood. Letting out a sigh, Y/n stop as he turned and looked at Blake.

Y/n: I meant that I was not from this Earth.

Blake: So, what? Your an alien or something?

Y/n: No, I'm human, I just have a friend that brought me here so I can get away from someone I used to know.

Y/n turned back down the hall as he continued to walk as Blake watched him before walking up next to him as she looked at him.

Blake: Why come here? You are clearly strong enough to handle yourself and you even beat four people at once. Why did you want to run?

Y/n: It's none of your business, just leave it alone for your own sake.

Blake: Y/n, I can't help you if I don't know anything about you. If you explain I can-

Y/n stopped and turned towards her quickly with flames erupting from his hands as he looked at her with a pissed off gaze.

Y/n: You don't know a thing about me!

Blake looked at him in shock from his outburst as Y/n continued to look at her with his blood slowly boiling from his anger. Realizing what he had done, Y/n takes a deep breathe as he calms down before continuing to walk down the hall to his dorm.

Y/n: Just leave me alone. I don't want you getting hurt.

Blake watched him walk away as she could see that Y/n was fighting something inside of him, as if he was fighting to keep his emotions from getting the better of him.

Back in Kuoh
ORC Clubhouse

Rias sat behind her desk as she held her head softly while thinking about the message Y/n had left on the brined photo. She began to think to herself on how much Y/n had seen with her and Issei.