Chapter 1. Mr Perfect

Its not everyday you look at a guy and you literally break into trillions of billions of pieces but trust me you this guy is everything i needed.

Introduction?? Bahhhh not necessary.! Okay fine. I'm Kylie Weston. A university student who is currently known to be the "just normal" girl in school.

And believe me when i say this, "Bright is the most alluring creature ever". He just brightens my day whenever i see him just like his name. Fucking fabulous.

Being part of the debate club i didn't mind having him as my nerd. Yes! My nerd. Hushhhh. It wasn't to be his girlfriend. The pain of not knowing whether someone likes you back or not but thank God he saw me as someone beautiful. Well atleast he says so. The way we met was pretty much weird.

I remember going to church on that day. Church was kind of like my first home, even much better home because I mean duhhhh! I never get scolded nor grounded in church. Okay back to church thingy. As always i was administering the hardware copies of today's sermon, humming my favorite song till he entered.

That feeling you get when your crush approaches. No not butterflies but one that's like your intestines are forming knots. When you can feel the taste of blood. Probably because your heart has bursted not because of pain but unexplainable joy that fills you up. Yup that kind. I bet you never experienced it. I'm not surprised.

I walked straight up to him to give him the copy but unfortunately of all days my brain decided to malfunction. Although I dont do physical education stuff isn't the brain supposed to tell your legs to move and not stumble over themselves. Well, well, well. Dear brain decided to make me trip over what i call myself. What a way to start church.

Honestly falling to the ground was the longest journey i had ever taken. The time taken to reach the ground was like the time taken by a rocket to reach uranus. I closed my eyes as quickly as i could because embarrassment was coming my way. Falling in front of some hot nerd you like. Fuck.

I instantly felt warm arms catch me. Trance being voluntary? I would've entered a trance if it were voluntary because its not everyday strong  charming arms catch you on your journey to the ground. I was singing sex sounds in my head 'cause i needed him akd he was there by my side. Excuse the sex sounds in church but ey its what i felt. No judgement.

His gaze pierced my eyes i thiught i would have a hole in my pupil. Those blue-ish eyes I've always dreamed of. Dreaming of them looking at me each and every day. Excuse me but that's how far my imagination goes. Oh right i was about to fall! With everyone's eyes now on me i had to fix my standing position . "Tha-", Wow! Just wow. I was now choked by my own saliva. Words failed to come out when i wanted to thank him. Well played brain. I'm impressed.

"You can let go of me now i think i can balance on my own", i said well my stupid mouth said before I could even think. Without hesitation he let me go. Bad idea! Bad idea! Bad idea. Honestly speaking i couldn't balance on my own. I had to finish my journey to the ground as he let got of me.

Although this was heartbreaking I had to get my shit together, stand up and pretend nothing ever happened. Yes i got this!!!

0800hrs to 1030hrs took two and half years because of the weird eye contact we had. Deep down i was really hurt. What a way to start a week. Best Sunday indeed.

__________________________________________________

MONDAY
After all the embarrassment from church i still had to see him a tool. Greaaaat! Rolls eye*

I jad tried my best to avoid seeing his face all day but to me without Bright's face it was like a day without having a glance at the sun. The BRIGHT  sun. It actually worked till lunch time.

Just like always i sat with Cassandra, my best friend. Also known as the shopaholic. Cass and I are totally opposites. She loves fashion while i wear anything wearable. She does her nails each and every day while I Kylie Weston do not waste money on nails at all. Well okay i do my nails once in a month. Cass loves tweeting each and everything that happens every single day. I actually dont know if she ever goes to the toilet because everyone is always after her for pictures. Don't get me wrong she aint a celebrity yet. Unfortunately today Cass was not there today to sit with me during lunch. I had to my lonely ass to sit with. A huge burger and some juice. I'm a foodie by the way.

When i lifted my eyes towards the entrance guess eho entered. None other than *drum roll* Cassandra..... No you fool Bright. He stared back and moved towards me.

"Hey Kylie",

Shit.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<3

Hey guys. First things first i would like you to know that this is my first book amd thank you thank you ×infinity for reading this book. I'm just a young author who is trying to show her imagination. Hope this wasn't that bad and ik there will be some errors. Sorry for that in advance. Vote... Comment.... And share.

I love yalls.