Chapter 10

"Because it's also the least number of times you'll cum tonight" he ended with a chuckle.
She was shocked to hear him present his intent so crudely to her. She realised when it's about him, its way better to not know what's coming, with his plan of action set forth so clearly, she wanted to jump out the window. Her hands instinctively went to his hands on her waist, pushing him away. With a jerk he pulled her even closer. She felt his arousal at her back, confirming everything he intended to do.
"I...I.. am sour..." she tried to explain, wishing for him to consider it as a valid issue.
"I'll make it go away" he kissed his way down her neck. Lowering the strap of her dress. As soon as her pebbled breast peeked out, his hand instinctively took a hold of it, caressing his little possession.
"Why aren't you wearing a bra" he asked, holding her mound as if to weigh it.
"I..I...don't like wearing i..it at ho..home" she tried not to stutter while his hand played with his new toy. As she looked down to at herself, her poor breast looked like a rabbit caught in a beast's den. She felt pity for her own breasts, as he gently squeezed it, not pressing to an extent to hurt it. He rubbed her nipple with his thumb, playing with it like a pebble. He seemed to be in no hurry to let go anytime soon.
"There are men in this mansion, I wouldn't like my wife to be seen like this now would I?"
She couldn't answer it, not when her mound practically looked in danger when he fondled it. When she didn't rather couldn't answer he slapped her her nipple hard, pulling her back into reality.
"Yess no I..I mean no" she uttered.
In a swift motion he pulled the dress down her body letting it pool around her feet. She didn't dare try to cover her body even as her hand shivered to do so. He turned her to face him, before she knew it, she was picked up in the air, sat in the window and kissed. His lips had never been merciful and this was yet new incidence backing the claim. She held his shoulders to keep her balance as he pulled by her waist even closer, their bodies touched, her naked his clothed. This is exactly what she had feared, he was ruining the same window she wanted to keep sacred from bad memories. Just when his hand had started to reach her panties a phone ringed, saving her from the nightmares just with its chime.

He slowly parted from her lips, his anger clearly visible, still staring at her scared eyes he reached inside his pocket and picked up the call.

"Whatt?" He seethed, unconsciously roaming his hand on her smooth waist. The person on the other side must have said something important that his face turned from irritated to blank in a second. He dropped the call keeping his phone back in his pocket.
"Later" he said, pecking her lips for the last time. Even in the moment of emergency, he couldnt control himself. Moving down her body he tasted her nipple, gently sucking on it, memorizing how good it made him feel. Retracting he appreciated the way her nipples glistened with his saliva. Giving her body a final look he left without a care, as if he didn't just leave her flustered and terrified.