His thoughts on you!

Laughing Jack

It's been months since you and LJ had met and you guys hang out at the carnaval a lot. Every time he saw you smile or heard you laugh he realized he wanted you to be his. "I thought I could never love again until I met Y/N. She changed my life and I want to protect her and stay with her. I want to be more than just friends"

Slenderman

After a few months since you and Slendy had met and ever since then he had grown concerned and worried about you. But he was always there for you and ever since you opened up to him he noticed you would smile a lot more and less crying when things happened. He didn't only change your world. You changed his as well. "I never thought I could ever feel this way about anyone. I want to be more than just friends. I want to protect Y/N from pain and try and keep that beautiful smile on her face.

Jeff the Killer

After a few months since you and Jeff had met Jeff had been visiting a lot more and was honestly trying to figure out Y/N and not only to figure her out but because he had feelings for her. "I have never met anyone not affraid of me and it pissed me off but I was curious to why. And because everytime I went to see her, I would always see her crying but with a straight face. I rarelly see her smile or hear her laugh. I want to hear those things and protect her from the pain she is suffereing. In other words, I don't want her to feel the same thing I did. I want her to be happy" A/N sorry that it's so cheesy. I'm a cheesy person and I am a sucker for romance. Deal with it :3 :P XD

BEN drowned

It had been a few months since you guys met and BEN loved the way you smiled and laughed. Though, he wanted to be more than just friends. He wanted to be the one you turned to when you were upset and to be the one to always make you smile and laugh even if his jokes weren't really that funny. "I never thought that I could feel like this towards a girl. She always smiled and luaghed even though she was upset. I never met anyone who was that brave. Especially what she goes through. I want to protect her from the pain she has suffered and hopefully keep that beautiful smile on her face. I want to be more than just friends."

Masky

"Y/N is the greatest girl I had ever met! I love it when she laughs at me when I stuff my face with cheesecake and I love seeing that beautiful soft smile of hers. I want to be more than just friends. I really like her. I want to make her laugh and smile. I want to make her happy"

Hoodie

"Y/N is amazing! I love how she's so sweet and friendly towards everyone. Her beautiful smile, her adorable laugh, and that stunning gorgeous distant look in her eyes when she spaces out sometimes. She let me draw her in her sketch book and she looked gorgeous! I want her to be mine. I want her to be happy with me" A/N daww so cute hoodie! XD

Ticci Toby

"At first I thought it was strange when she wasn't scared of me then I found it interesting. Plus, she likes waffle's just like me! Well pancakes really but have you ever tried her waffles?! Amazing! I love it when she laughs at my pathetic jokes and how she always smiles even though she's had a rough time. I have never met anyone so brave. She is absolutelly beautiful and she likes me for who I am. I want to be more than just friends. I want to make her happy, laugh, I want to keep that beautiful smile of hers on her beautiful lips"

Dark Link

"I don't think I have ever met someone more amazing than Y/N. I love it when she smiles and laughs at me when she beats me when I let her. She's an amzing girl and I couldn't think of anything else to do than spend my time with her. I've heard her parents fight but I had no idea she had it so rough. I want nothing more than to keep her happy. The only time when I see her smile is when she brings me around. I really like her. I want to be more than just friends. I want to make her happy"

A/N sorry it's short and sorry they all sound like really super cheesey! But that's just who I am! I hope you enjoyed! If you have anymore Ideas please comment and let me know k?