First Real Date.

A/N so i noticed that i skiped the first date scenario and the first kiss scenario so i thougbt i would make it up to you guys and do that now. Im probably a bad author for somwthing like that, but im new at letting pwople read my stories so just bare with me here? I hope you guys enjoy i and im sorry that i skipped it.

Laughing Jack
You know that you and LJ are going out and everything, but you have never really been on a date. It would've been nice and you've been on pletely other dates with LJ but you wanted to capture that special first date moment.

There was a knock on your door, interrupting your thought. House got up off the sofa and went to answer the door only to find LJ standing right there.

"Y/N good your here! I need you to come with me!" He said and before you even had the chance to say something he grabbed your hand and yanked you out the door. He blind folded your eyes so you couldn't see anything and he guided you to this unknown place where he was taking you.

After a while he stopped you and you took off your blindfold.
"Okay, your can opened your eyes now" LJ said and when opened your eyes you saw that the abandon carnival was lit up by many colored lights and your favorite song was echoing throughout the small area. All the mini games and rides were on and moving and everything looked perfectly amazing.

LJ grabbed your hand and led you to a tent and inside was a blanket, candles, your favorite candy and almost every picture of you and LJ having a blast together.

"Did you do all this?" You said totally amazed by everything. He gave you a smile and sat you down. "I never actually took you on a real date so I thought I would make it up to you by doing this" you smiled brightly and hugged LJ and he chuckled and hugged you back.

"LJ your amazing!"

Slenderman

Slendy had asked you to come meet him at your favorite tree and you did. You wanted to know why though. When you asked him he said it was a secret so you just kind of left it at that. If you knew Slendy then when he says it's a secret you gotta wait until you get there.

When you arrived you saw SLENDY standing there waiting for you.

"Good! Now, I have something I want to show you" before you could respond he took you hand and led you deeper I to the forest.

When you came to a small wide area you gasped. The tree were lit with lights and there was a blanket set in the center with your favorite foods! Candles were set around the blanket and a small radio was playing your favorite song.

"Slendy...you did all this?" You asked and he chuckled. You smiled and hugged him and he returned the hug. "Slendy it amazing!!!"

"I realized I never actually took you on a real date so I thought I would make it up to you by doing this. Do you like it?"

"Like it. I love it!!" You said and hugged him again.

Jeff the Killer

A/N sorry but I'm gonna get a little lazy here.

Jeff took you to one of your favorite restaurants.
Masky

Took you to the cheesecake factory!
Hoodie
Picnic in the park

TICCI Toby

Dinner in the ally. Lady and the tramp style

Dark Link

Took you to a gaming convention which you loved!

A/N sorry guys I had to shorten it up. There's only so much detail I can put down. But with these I leave you to your imagination to what happens next. Plus sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've been busy trying to get school done and there's a lot that going on.