Chapter 17

Boom, thunder sounded again.

    The black-haired boy who was pushed away a little distance jumped back into Qin Xiao's arms.

    His face was full of horror, and he was clearly in a panic.

    Lin Xi firmly grasped the owner's clothes in front of him, and his body and consciousness were separated from each other.

    Consciousness now changes from confusion to wakefulness.

    However, the instinct of this body, because it is extremely afraid of thunder and lightning, just wants to hide completely.

    As a human being, the owner has a warm body.

    That heat is a little old, but it seems quite familiar, human temperature.

    Unlike mermaids who were born cold, the temperature of human beings made Lin Xi miss and reluctant to leave on this thundering night.

    Lin Xi's whole delicate body curled up in Qin Xiao's arms, and his body couldn't stop shaking.

.Finding that the owner seemed to want to push him away, Lin Xi didn't want to be pushed away, and he didn't want to face the terrible thunder alone.

    He huddled in Qin Xiao's arms, clutching Qin Xiao's clothes, and his feet wrapped tightly around the owner like an octopus.

    Suddenly, there was another person in his arms, and this person was still holding on to his clothes. Qin Xiao's hand fell on Lin Xi's shoulder, trying to push the person away again. As soon as he landed on it, he felt a clear trembling under his palm.

    Qin Xiao pushed away the person's strength slowly.

    He lowered his eyes to look at the mermaid boy leaning on his arms and wrapped around his body. It was not so easy to disguise a person's panic.

    Teenagers are really scared.

    As soon as the thunder sounded outside the window, the boy shivered violently.

    So Qin Xiao speculated that the teenager was afraid of thunder.

.He didn't know that mermaids were afraid of thunder, Qin Xiao's eyes narrowed, and no one else had ever walked on his bed.

    Qin Xiao has been alone all these years, because he has been working in the Central Military all the year round, and he rarely returns to this family.

    I never thought about having more people around.

    From the point of view, it is equivalent to taking the initiative to find a weakness for oneself, a weakness that can be easily grasped by others.

    Xie Hongming sent mermaids. Mermaids are pets to humans. No one will think how important a pet can be, at least not important and can be used as a bargaining chip.

    Qin Xiao's cold eyes fell on the two Bai Nen hands holding his clothes.

    Both hands were grasping extremely hard, the skin on the back of the hand was white and transparent, and the blue blood vessels under it protruded slightly.

    Qin Xiao's hand on Lin Xi's shoulder turned and moved to Lin Xi's back.

.He stroked lightly and said comforting words he had never said before: "Okay, it's alright, you're safe now, you'll be fine."

    Lin Xi buried his whole face beside Qin Xiao's neck, and his lips were pressed against the man's skin.

    The mermaid's body should be cold, but at that moment, Qin Xiao felt that the two lips against the skin seemed to become hot.