Chapter 39

Lin Xi believed that the doctor would not joke about this kind of thing.

    So Lin Jing's pregnancy can't be faked.

    Lin Xi also learned for the first time that a male mermaid can get pregnant.

    It can be said to subvert his current cognition.

    At the same time, Lin Xi couldn't help feeling a little fortunate.

    Fortunately, his physique should be somewhat different from Lin Jing's. He is also a male mermaid, but Lin Xi and Qin Xiao did not get pregnant after rolling over.

    Lin Xi's gaze subconsciously fell on Lin Jing's abdomen again.

    Lin Jing's whole person looked shocked and at a loss.

    It is estimated that he never thought that he would be pregnant one day.

    Pregnant with a little mermaid.

    The other father of the mermaid is undoubtedly Xie Hongming, who had a relationship with Lin Jing one night.

    Speaking of that night, it was also the night when I suddenly learned that Lin Xi left.

.The feeling of being abandoned and left by others had a heavy impact on Lin Jing.

    Let Lin Jing not even have any appetite to eat.

    Xie Hongming knew that Lin Jing was in a bad mood, so he said some comforting words, and also said that Qin Xiao had sent someone to find Lin Xi.

    It's just that Lin Xi did abandon Lin Jing, and this fact couldn't be more conclusive.

    Xie Hongming could not find any reason to explain.

    Lin Xi was at Qin Xiao's place and was taken care of carefully, and Qin Xiao also gave Lin Xi the greatest degree of freedom.

    However, Lin Xi was not satisfied and chose to leave secretly.

    Xie Hong is going out tomorrow.

    When I went back in the evening, I saw that Lin Jing was still the same as in the morning, maintaining the posture he had left.

    This made Xie Hongming feel a little worried.

.What happened to Lin Jing Xie Hongming knows that human beings have hurt Lin Jing before. He came out slowly with the help of Lin Xi, and now he has helped him the most. It is Lin Xi, who was his spiritual support.

    Xie Hongming was afraid that Lin Jing would collapse.

    So he walked over, put Lin Jing in his arms, and told Lin Jing that he would always be by his side.

    The mermaid boy with brown hair and brown eyes cried silently in Xie Hongming's arms.

    It's not that Xie Hongming has never seen people cry, and he has even seen many deaths.

    But the silently crying mermaid made Xie Hongming feel colic in his heart for the first time.

    He didn't remember how he kissed the mermaid.

    Seeing the tears winding down the mermaid's face, Xie Hongming just wanted Lin Jing to stop crying.

    Afterwards things went almost smoothly.

.The next day, Xie Hongming apologized to Lin Jing, because he saw that Lin Jing's mood had not improved, and he was even afraid to look into his own eyes.

    After that day, Xie Hongming was worried that his existence would affect Lin Jing, so he often didn't go home.

    Or they all leave early and go back late.