Ch-1

AWARD CEREMONY

??? - And the next bravery award of this year goes to.... Mrs Y/N!

??? - She saved 5 kids from kidnappers who were running human trafficking racket  and fought with bravery. I would like to call upon commissioner sir himself to award such a gem of our department.

*claps*

Y/N walks towards the stage

Commissioner -  I would like to announce that Mrs Y/N Choi w/o Mr Choi have been promoted to higher position. Now she will be head of female police department of our city.

Y/N receives the award and her eyes glistened after remembering her mom that how proud she would have felt today after witnessing this award ceremony. Her smile fails suddenly after realising something.

***************************

At Y/N'S Home

She comes back home and frowns after seeing everything scattered in her house, sounds of throwing utensils can be heard in her kitchen. She sighs after guessing who it could be.

She walks towards her kitchen.

??? - Where is the food? I am fu cking hungry!!

Y/N - I was busy in award ceremony so...

??? - So ? SO WHAT Y/N!! you are my wife and it's your duty to cook food and take care of my  needs and wishes  because that is the main job of a woman. Rest everything for a woman is secondary. Remember that I am allowing you to do this job just because it was the last wish of your father otherwise you know it very well how much I hate it when my woman steps out of the house.

Y/N nods.

Mr Choi - I am sick of you and your fuc king job! And what took you so long by the way to reach home ?

Y/N - Actually I had some work left so I directly went to police station after receiving award.

Mr Choi - Whatever is the reason I don't care. I want my food and everything on time and it's your duty to provide it. IS IT CLEAR!

Y/N hums

Mr Choi - And  How many time I have to tell you. Whenever I am scolding you your head should be low...At least say Sorry now !

Y/N - Sorry Mr Choi

Mr Choi clicks his tongue and holds the jaw of y/n tightly.

Mr Choi - I know today you got  promoted and  now you are on the same position as mine but still you will call me Sir. Even if you are  at home. Is that  clear!!

Y/N holds the wrist of Mr Choi and yanks his hand away from her jaw.

Y/N - I am bearing with your shits and   everything just because my mom is in hospital and you are bearing her expenses but don't cross your limits and don't even dare to hurt me in any way otherwise... (shouts)

Mr Choi - Enough! How Dare you Shout at me. I think you want punishment!

He holds her wrist and drags her out of the house.

Mr Choi - Now sleep outside in the garden for the whole night only then you will learn to respect your husband.

He closes the door and  leaves for his room after  grabbing his hair in frustration.

A tear rolls down from an eye of y/n but she wipes it away  quickly. She gets seated on a chair and curls up because of cold weather.

*Woof * * Woof *

She smiles on seeing her dog Kenny. She quickly picks her up in her embrace.

Y/N - Hey Kenny ( she pecks her) Do you know today your mumma has got an award.

*woof* *woof*

Kenny starts wiggling more in her embrace after seeing her award. Kenny licks y/n and she grins in happiness.

Y/N - Come on! Go inside the house now and sleep! It's cold outside you will fall sick!

Y/N  knocks the door several times and even shouts to take Kenny inside but Noone responds and that's when she breaks down into tears. She hugs her dog more tightly.

Y/N - Don't worry baby mumma is with you.

She puts Kenny inside her sweater and falls asleep on the door.

*****************

Next Morning

Mr Choi - You are 10 minutes late to cook breakfast! What are you doing? You know how much i hate it when people are late at their assigned job.

Y/N holds her head 

Y/N - I think so I am not feeling well to

Mr Choi - STOP MAKING EXCUSES! I am already late because of you! Like  Seriously! these people have promoted a lazy and useless woman  like you ( he looks her from head to toe with a disgusting expression) and here I have been struggling since last 7 years to get one single promotion!! (huffs) Whatever I want my breakfast on my table within 5 minutes!

Y/N serves him breakfast and calls for Kenny when he was about to leave

Mr Choi - you better keep that bitch outside my house. She is allowed inside only at night. I hope you follow this rule even in my absence.

*************

A Meeting Hall

??? - ( chuckles) You should know it Taehyung. It is the first rule of our world "  trust no one not even your shadow"  and still you want to do this deal with me.

Taehyung - (smirks) I know you can't betray me even if you want to as I have a hold on every nerve of you. So

??? - ( chuckles) let's seal the deal then but won't it be difficult to smuggle the gold from main highways

Taehyung chuckles

Taehyung - I am into all this since last 10 years and trust me police of this area is very weak and specially the  head Mr Choi ( chuckles) He gets bribed very easily, such a weak man with no ethics and no dedication towards his duty.

??? - Things are sorted then. I will send some of my men with some cash to bribe that officer ( smirk)

Taehyung - it is not this much easy this time... His wife who is a very dedicated police officer has been promoted to his level. So it may happen that she may interfere.

***********************************