Ch - 12 The End

Y/N/M was on her wheelchair with y/n standing beside her with folded arms, in front of their house while Taehyung was standing with his men behind him in front of them.

Silence prevailed as everyone was looking forward for Taehyung's next move.

Taehyung steps forward and stands in front of y/n/m.

Everyone gasped when he kneeled down in front of her mom. He keeps some files in her feet.

Taehyung - I have decided to leave that dark world...Y/N was always my priority, nothing is above her. These are the files of my illegal works which I am closing today.

He looks towards her mom with glistening eyes

Taehyung - Please give me one chance. I want to live a normal life with y/n. I want to love her till end. Please accept our relationship. ( he joins his hands)

Y/N/M holds the shoulders of Taehyung and asks him to stand up.

Y/N/M -  I have seen my daughter suffering during these months so I know the depth of your relationship. (she smiles) i just wanted a safe future for my daughter and now when you have decided to give up on it. I Accept your relationship

Taehyung grins at her statement. He walks towards y/n to hug her but she stops him by keeping her hand on his chest and moves backward. Taehyung frowns at her behaviour. His smile drops immediately.

Taehyung - Y-Y/N! W-W hap-

Y/N - You can  Leave ! ( she looks  away)

Taehyung's heart ached at her behaviour

Taehyung - Why are you b-behaving this way?

Y/N scoffs

Taehyung - Y/N what happened?

He tries to cup her face but she yanks her hand instead she holds his collars out of rage

Y/N - Who do you think you are  KIM TAEHYUNG! You can reject me, leave me and have me back whenever you want! WHO AM I TO YOU!!

Taehyung smiles weakly

Taehyung - You are...all I have, love! ... My life... My family... My love... My only asset. I-I am nothing without you.

He cups her face y/n doesn't stop him this time.
She placed her forehead on his chest and starts to weep.
Taehyung hugged her tightly and caresses  her back to calm her down

Y/N - T-Then why did you ( sobs) leave me that day when I wanted you the most. Why? I told you we can handle this together.

Taehyung pecks her forehead

Taehyung -  Sorry love! But it was necessary to leave you then so that I can have you back  forever.

Y/N - I-I felt so lonely without you.

Taehyung apologised to her. They hugged out everything. Just then y/n heard some barks. She broke the hug only to see Jungkook carrying Kenny in his arms. Y/N gasps on seeing Kenny. She thought she had lost her for ever after Mr Choi sold her somewhere.

Taehyung - So! How's my surprise?

****************************

Time Skip after 25 years

Taemi - Woow!! I had no idea about this adventurous Lovestory of my mom and dad. ( She giggled). But how do you know about this?

Jungso - My father worked for  your father so he narrated me this story once .

Taemi - Now I am relieved a bit that even my parents had a love story. I hope they will understand mine and  accept my Min .

Jungso - Don't worry Taemi. Uncle will surely understand. Now go and talk to him. If you need any help I am always there.

Time skip

Taemi entered her house and as she approached towards  living room. She heard some giggles . She smiled seeing her parents laughing in between a conversation. Her dad was caressing the beautiful white hair of her mom who was smiling with her head laid on his chest . She smiled after knowing their story and realising how deep is  their love is for each other.

She takes a deep breath and enters the living room with her fingers crossed.

Taehyung and y/n grinned after seeing their only child. She takes a seat beside them. Taehyung noticed nervousness written on her face. He asked her if there is something she wants to tell them. Taemin tells them everything.

Though Taehyung becomes possessive at first because of the image of Min's dad who held criminal record but Min was successful in proving himself clean in front of Taehyung.

Time Skip

Jungkook Taehyung Zen and y/n were sipping their coffee

Jungkook - You guys know what! Today I understood the side of y/n/m, when Taehyung approached her and she rejected him. Now when our Taemi is on y/n's place and we are on y/n/m's, i know her worries now. I checked Min's history twice myself and made sure our daughter is getting married to the right man.

Taehyung  and y/n nods smiling, their respect for y/n/m grew even more.

************************

Wedding day

Taehyung entered with Taemi. Y/N'S eyes glistened after seeing her daughter and husband.

Taehyung leaves Taemi on stage and stands beside y/n with their hand intertwined. They smiled towards each other as they saw their daughter marrying the love of her life.

Soon their daughter leaves with min.

Taehyung hugs y/n and pecks her forehead.

Taehyung - What do you say Mrs Kim. The church is here, priest is here, bride is here and groom is here. Let's get married again. ( he wiggles his eyebrows)

Y/N blushes at his statement.

Taehyung cups her face.

Taehyung - How can you continue to look this beautiful even with these wrinkles on your face. (pouts)

Y/N - Just like Mr Kim you can look this dashing even with these beautiful white hair.

He rubs his nose on her  and they both giggle like children.

*********************************

Y/N visited that special place of her with Taehyung. She grinned on seeing Taehyung's initial beside her initial in that lock of love. Taehyung backhugged her as she  thanked that place for everything she got in her life
.

He pecked her cheek.

Y/N - I love you

Taehyung - Love you too baby!

They grinned on seeing a beautiful sunset in each other's arms. The start may not be pleasing but the  ending was beautiful... ✨

**************❤️❤️❤️************  **********************************