Cat

Leeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz finish the rest everyone

Y/N's POV:

Two days have passed since my encounter with the Goblin. He's been quiet. More than likely licking his own wounds and fixing his glider. Probably building more bombs and weapons.

And where have I been?

School and straight home. May hasn't exactly been keen on me dawning the old red.

Jai has been quiet. Way more quiet than usual. I think the whole OSCORP think has him shaken.

And Felicia? Everyday I've seen her come in tired with dark circles under her eyes. She keeps tall energy drinks at her side and jumps at every little banging noise.

I've been nothing but useless this entire time.

Today I find myself sitting on my bed. Homework being done already I stare into a notebook with a drawing of my web shooters on it.

Y/N: If I up the pressure maybe...

I look over the current formula for my webs before looking over the math behind the web shooter.

Y/N: ...

I tap my pencil against my head.

Y/N: I'll need to add more of that...to make it work and compensate for the amount of fluid used...

I nod to myself.

Y/N: But it should work.

I take my web shooters and start taking them apart before cleaning out any dust I find. I then begin making the adjustments I need.

Y/N: Okay...I should test this.

I open up my window before checking to make sure the coast is clear. I then look at the nearby dumpster.

Y/N: That'll do the trick.

I aim a web shooter at the dumpster. I squeeze it a certain way as a highly pressurized web flys out. It makes impact with the dumpster denting it.

Y/N: Ah-ha! That should help knock him off that stupid glider.

I lean back into my room before looking at the two other suits I have hidden in my room. My homemade suit...that smells funky. And the electro suit.

I then look at my notebook before picking it back up.

Y/N: His strength was like my own...even if I can get him into a hand to hand situation I'll need something to keep me in the fight longer.

I stare at a drawn out figure in one of my pages. It's design remains blank. I start marking down certain areas on the figure before I begin drawing and making notes.

Y/N: This could work...this just might work.

Once I'm done drawing I grab my bag before walking out of my room notebook in hand. I make my way to the door that leads out of the apartment.

Aunt May: Where are you going?

I look at her as I open the door.

Y/N: To level the playing field.

I then run out of the apartment.

Felicia's POV:

My eyes grow heavy as I sit atop a roof akin to some lovable dummy.

Felicia: Any day now.

I take a sip from the monster in my hands before I toss it to the side.

Felicia: Where are you hiding?