chapter 2

The car leaves and the girl thinks about what the coolie told the cab driver and what she thinks very strangely.
Car reached to her friend’s flat, girl get down of the car and took all the bags out of the car and asked to cab driver what that railway Coolie said to you, and cab driver told the girl that coolie said that you are the police officer’s daughter drive carefully and should reach in time on the location of destination.
Girl was thinking that the coolie had helping nature and knowledge with wisdom.
Wow, Priya you reached carefully to my house, said Tulasi and Priya said,
I got little tensed when I entered to railway station, but one coolie received me with well-mannered and he called a cab. Tulasi said in Hyderabad there were many robbers if any single women are found, they try to impress or tease, and priya said to tulasi, Not if he’s mean how he can say lie to cab drivers for my safety that I’m policeman’s daughter.  Tulasi said ok and you are tired of traveling, you have interview tomorrow so take rest, Priya and her friend arrives the flat
Next day, Tulsi wakes up Priya in the morning and Said that at 10 am you have an interview in our office, Priya said ok.  After some time Priya and Tulsi reached the office and office is located in icici towers at gachibowli.
Priya asked to Tulasi  : are you working  in such a big company as she looked at  ICICI Towers then tulasi said whole icici towers is not our company  and our compay is located in  this building, Priya and Tulsi approach the interview venue.
Priya is very excited and asked Tulsi, what type of questions will ask in interview and tulasi said don’t make jokes with me priya said why?  I know what is your strength and capabilities mean while  our HR don’t know who you are and I am worrying about HR  and priya  asked curiously why so ?  tulasi said he is so strict.  Be concern with him and don’t be rude, then priya laughed for the words of tulasi

Interviewer called priya, she went to interview room, some other candidates who came for interview sat in the room and other candidates showing their certificates and telling about their qualities, qualifications.
priya observing all the candidates who came for an interview. Interviewer conducted written test to the candidates, all are writing test like IAS exam, very calmly and the duration is 1 hour but priya wrote in 10 minutes,
Invigilator madam shocked when priya completed exam within 10 minutes and she asked how you wrote this exam within short period and priya said with magic and out of 50 only 30 members was selected and priya came top on the exam and self-introduction task also conducted, on that exam also priya came first, only 10 members left out of 50 members.
10 candidates called for  personal interview with HR and All go with a smiling face, but go out with the sad face, but priya went with the smilling face and hr went out with the drab mood and Priya informed Tulasi that she had been  selected,
tulasi said, Now you should meet our CEO so priya said ok, When priya meets CEO, Priya got shocked because that  CEO is Arjun, and priya thinking  is this guy is the same guy I saw in the railway station as coolie, Arjun also didn’t  recognised  the priya’s face ( as she wears a mask at the railway station) and Arjun appreciated priya for her performance  and he welcomed priya in his company, As soon as Priya came out she  asked her friend to tell about our CEO  Then Tulsi gave  an introduction about  Arjun.
Our CEO, Arjun is the son of The Great Industrialist Narayana garu,
Priya asks who is Narayana  garu   and Tulasi said Narayana garu is the top industrialist in India, he owns many factories and businesses. But Arjun started his  own company without using his father's name, He also aims to earn a good name like his father  Arjun is a hard worker, Arjun comes early in the office and he goes out late in the evening  He has no other world beyond  work and Priya asks that is there any girl friend to Arjun,
Tulasi said no, Arjun does not have much of  interest in other things then priya asked why you are saying like that he is tall and handsome guy, then tulsi said many employees in our office have been tried but no one has been able to work out with Arjun.
It's very crazy to work with him, he will always busy with his works, and instead loving him we should adopt a dog because he didn’t look any one. Priya thinks in her mind tomorrow I will come to the office and I will see what type of guy Arjun it is. Priya comes to the office with Tulsi and they both work at same section. After some time it was lunch time and they both are having lunch and talking about our CEO
Priya asked to tulasi is our CEO is not there in our office, and then her friend said he works in his cabin. They finished their lunch and both gone to their place to work, and finally day finished in office.

Priya and Tulsi came to their flat. They both went to bed but priya is not sleeping, as she is thinking about the guy saw in the railway station is different and CEO Arjun is different, they both are not same. she is now thinking about Coolie as like coolie is such nice guy and I thought Arjun and coolie are the same guy  and excited very much. But they both have different mind-sets and different life style, It seems very clear that both have a lot of difference.
Coolie at the railway station received me very well, he spoke with very good respect with me, and I had a very good impression when I first saw the coolie. Priya is dreaming about coolie, then Tulsi stops Priya's dreaming by waking her later Priya wakes up and says “Nothing”, Priya thought she should go to the railway station and see him, Next day Tulsi and Priya went to search the entire railway station for Coolie but they didn’t see the Coolie so Priya got very disappointed, even though they searched the whole railway station for day but they didn’t found the coolie then they asked  other coolies, “Is there any others coolie” at the railway  station. But they also didn’t recognise the coolie.
After that tulsi convincing her friend this Coolies will have bad habits so don’t care about that coolie, then priya replied not like that when I saw him I got some excitement before I never had. Then Tulasi said for your mind set Coolie won’t set for your life.  Even though, he appears he may also habituated for bad habits. This coolies and labourers seem to have a lot of bad habits.
Tulasi said let’s go home so they both went to home. Priya didn’t understand what to do she is thinking in her mind about coolie and feels very sad.