chapter 6

Arjun started talking to her and asking her where are you from madam, what you studied then she says I’m from nizamabad and I studied IIT from Mumbai then Arjun says you are the topper, you got gold medal then priya got shocked and asked him how you know about me sir? Then Arjun said I just read your resume you got lots of opportunities in campus placement then priya said actually
If I stay home, my dad forces me to get married.I don't want to do marriage.I'm not prepared for the proposal.Then I joined that company and ran away with Daddy. Tulasi knows, sir, she's my best friend I grew up with and she suggested the company.Arjun thinks in his mind. I should build a temple for Tulasi, and increase his pay.Arjun asks all the questions to Priya and Priya replies to Arjun.The apartment has arrived. Arjun and Priya make their way to their apartment.Arjun went to his apartment. Arjun told Srikanth about Priya speaking to me.Srikanth asks Arjun what you heard from Priya. Arjun said I just asked about the Priya family and she said her own family matters.Srikanth ask Arjun when you're going to impress Priya.Arjun said I have lots of time just  wait and watch.Priya gets into the apartment and feels very happy.Priya felt it was kind of satisfying to talk to Arjun.Make a good friendship and go no further, The next day, Priya gets ready for work.Then Arjun came into Priya. Arjun says Priya, the scooty is there, please look up there. Then Priya looks at her scooty and amazed because scooty sparkles brilliantly and looks like a new one.Priya looks up to Scooty and says that's my amazing scooty.Arjun said yes, Priya.Priya told Arjun what you wanted and Arjun said I needed a lift to office.Priya smiles and says all right.Arjun speaks yes in his mind. Priya's got a seat on Scooty.Priya starts scooty and Arjun gets really excited.Priya drives scooty very fast, Arjun says to Priya are we go to the office or we go to neighbouring country China. Then priya said you’re just asking for a lift, and you can't tolerate that kind of speed.Arjun says I have a fear of speed.Please slow down your vehicle.Priya's still running fast. Arjun grabs Priya because he fears speed. Priya's cheeks become red.Arjun closes his eyes to be afraid of speed.Priya has a sort of feeling. Both reached office Priya told Arjun office come you'd better leave me,Arjun opens his eyes and leaves Priya and apologizes and heads for the office. Arjun and Priya arrived at the office.Arjun and Priya are engaged with respected works.This will be lunchtime.Arjun went to Priya's and asked her to bring his lunchbox. Priya shows him his lunchbox.Can you share the lunchbox with me?  Asked Arjun.Priya speaks suprisingly yes.  This time Srikanth came to Arjun and said you have forgotten the lunch box and given to Arjun and Arjun very angry said thank you very much. Your fever can't let go in this lifetime. Srikanth walks away in fear. Priya told Arjun you got your lunch box, and then we'll both eat together. Arjun feels very happy. Both lunch and Priya open her box of curry and see her curry Arjun says that this curry is the favourite curry and Priya given curry to Arjun.
Arjun ate the whole curry very rapidly and when Arjun eats food at the same time seeing Arjun Priya became very emotional.
Priya's thought sets the food with her hand on Arjun's mouth.Then, recover and believe that it should not happen in reality.  Priya and Arjun finished the food and Arjun told Priya, thanks a lot for sharing your food with me.The office time is over and Arjun is still thinking about Priya during office time, Priya wants to go home.She went to the Arjun cabin and said that I go home and Arjun gestures Priya to go home. She went to the parking spot to pick Scottie and Arjun is there at the parking spot and Priya amazingly told Arjun now what is going on. She saw her Scottie weather scoorty damaged again, but Scottie looks great on horseback. Priya asked Arjun that you now wanted to lift as well and again and Arjun said that I don't need a lift, but you need a lift to the house.Please come with me outside of the office and Arjun and Priya came outside the office.This time the rain falls Arjun told Priya how you can go to Scooty through the rain at night. I'll drop you off and I have a car and now I'm your neighbor too. Priya agreed and get Arjun's car and Arjun drives the car and Priya sit-in quietly and look at something mobile. Arjun said to Priya, please, let me ask you something.

Priya agreed and Arjun asked Priya, what you do after you come home and Priya said why you want it.I'm just asking you what curry you'll make for dinner. Please give me your curry because I ate your curry at lunch time and curry taste is very tasty can you serve me curry for dinner too.Because I can't cook and my roommate Srikanth is a very bad cook and each time he does curry test less. Priya said to Arjun why you aren't ordering food from outside.Arjun said that my doctor advised not to eat outside food.Then Priya said to Arjun you should invest something and Arjun said what I invest. Priya said invest your time for cooking, I will teach you. How to cook and we both make dinner cooking at your house.Priya told Arjun now that I will come with you and Arjun said no I will tell you.  Then you come. Priya said why and Arjun said our house was a bachelor house so I should clean my apartment. Both reached their flat and Arjun came flat and took all the photos of Priya and hiding her photos in a secret place, Priya came to Arjun flat and knocked on the door and Arjun came out and both enter inside the flat.Priya taught Arjun how to cook and Arjun also learn thoroughly and they both dined together.Arjun went near Priya. Arjun said can I ask for something and get closer Priya and Priya afraid asked what? Arjun said please teach cooking for one week and Priya said ok. Priya taught all the cuisine in Arjun and Arjun also learned and last day of the week. 
Arjun told Priya I would give a treat at your apartment so please give permission for it. Priya said okay, but on one condition and Arjun said what condition and Priya said I'll tell you what time you get there. Arjun said okay and Priya also took all the Arjun photos and kept a secret place not to find the Arjun. Priya ware, traditional saree and ready really cute. Arjun came to Priya flat and knock at the door Priya opened the door and seeing Priya, Arjun had an amazing feeling. Arjun came to the apartment so Priya got so excited and Arjun went into the Priya apartment. Apartment is so clean and green and Priya showed his apartment to Arjun and all the rooms from his apartment and show in the bedroom. When Arjun saw his room, he doubted and asked why you were staying alone in the apartment. Priya said no my roommate is here she left for her home town for a personal reason and Tulasi is a roommate and she is a work colleague. Arjun asks Priya don’t you feel scared by being alone and Priya said a week ago Tulasi stays with me.Now you're here with me then why I should be afraid of anything. Arjun feels very happy by wearing words of Priya. And both have dinner together. Priya asks Arjun that you did not say about my flat and how is my apartment. Arjun said super and I've been friends with you for a month and you understand me a lot. Priya said Arjun Yes at the first meeting I understand you and I know you are the wise person.  You help people a lot by seeing your kind helpfulness, I became friends with you. You know that at our office, all staff is aware of my attitude and my professional nature.  Arjun said to Priya, yes, I know that you are the tiger of the office and that you have made amazing thoughts around our colleagues.  Priya asks Arjun how you know about this and Arjun said I'm the CEO of our office and Priya and Arjun laughed together.  They both become good friends and go shopping with each other. Arjun decided to propose to Priya and Arjun bayed a ring and reserved a restaurant and restaurant is located in a romantic place.  Decorated with flowers and love symbols and Arjun taken Priya to this restaurant and told Priya you will get suprise. Priya thinks today is not my birthday and Arjun tell Priya, Priya you are a good person.  I changed my life a lot by making friendship with you.  Arjun reaches into the pocket to take the ring and propose Priya. But he received calls from his family and in this appeal Arjun got the news is Arjun mother is sick and go home as soon as possible and his emergency.

Arjun shocked and said Priya, what happens and leaves Priya at her house and went to meet her mother.