Chapter 8

A luxurious car halted in front of Malhotra Industries. A middle-aged man opened the back seat and a gorgeously Handsome man came out wearing a gray suit styling with a white shirt. His enchanting deep brown eyes were expressionless as his face. He was a masterpiece with his pointy sharp jaw, with his attractive straight nose with plump full lips and with his 5 o clock stubble.

The girls at the reception peeped through the glass door to have a look at him. He walked into the office like a king. The office went into pin drop Silent at the sight of him. The only sound was of his boots. The employees stood up and greeted him, but he ignored it and continued his steps towards his private lift. The girls stole a glance of him and sighed dreamily.

The man got into his cabin. He was the CEO Of Malhotra Industries. The one and only Ishaan Malhotra. In the business world, he was known as a handsome devil. He has contacts with the politicians and ministers. He even has contacts with mafia groups and gangsters.

His assistant came in after taking his permission and informed him about his schedule. “ Sir at 9:30 you have a meeting with Raichands then at 11 meeting with the board and lunch meeting with Birla's at 2 pm..."

“Postpone” His assistant flinched when he heard his boss's cold voice. His Assistant Karan Jaiswal nodded timidly and continued informing Ishaan's schedule. After a while, he dismissed Karan and started working on his laptop.

In the conference room, The Raichands were waiting for The devil. Ishaan walked into the room and sat, the meeting started. Ishaan liked the idea of their project and agreed to invest. " I will only invest in this project if I get a profit of 60%" Ishaan said in his cold voice. The Raichand's looked each other and said, " We can have a profit share of 50-50"

"60-40%" Ishaan said and The Raichand's again tried to convince him. " Mr Malhotra we can...." Mr Raichand was interrupted by Ishaan who said with a finality in his voice " 65-35%". Mr Raichand sighed knowing its just a waste of time trying to convince the devil sitting in front of him. So, he agreed; otherwise he knew Ishaan would disagree to invest in their project.

Ishaan was sitting in his chair comfortably and was checking a file when his phone made a buzzing sound. He looked and Realized it was a reminder which was set by him. He closed the file and stormed out of the office, grabbing the attention of his employees. Ishaan got into his car and drove away.

Ishaan parked his car in front of a college. He opened the door and came out, grabbing the attention of many students. He had a small smile in his face and that smile made him look breathtaking. He looked around and spot a familiar person who was surrounded by a number of buys. His smile had turned into a frown, and he clenched his jaw . He was furious beyond any limit.

'How dare these fucking idiots to rag my doll.' he thought furiously and stormed towards them. Yes His doll, His Saanvi was being ragged by bunch of bad boys.

" Awww... What happened to the fierce kitten who was screaming and lecturing us to respect girls in the morning. "  A boy laughed at Saanvi. Saanvi looked at the boys without any fear and rolled her eyes.

" Did you just rolled your eyes at us?" The boy asked Saanvi angrily, who in return again rolled her eyes just to confirm it.

"How dare you bitch" The boy raised his hand to slap her and Saanvi closed her eyes and waited for the impact of his slap. But nothing happened, she opened her eyes and saw her Savior holding the boy's hand in a tight grip. She smiled seeing her Aan, but her smile vanished the next second seeing his clenched jaw and red blood shot eyes. She knew what will happen now.

As expected, Ishaan twisted the boy's hand and he screamed in pain. " How dare you. How dare you to raise your fucking hands on her. " Ishaan yelled at him and punched on the boy's jaw, who fell on the ground. The students gasped, seeing Ishaan beating the shit out of their senior.

"Aaannn, Aan stop it he will die. Calm down aaannn" Saanvi tried to say because ishaan was not stopping and continued to punch the boy. A friend of the boy took a hockey kick and hitted Ishaan in his head.

Saanvi's breath hitched seeing ishaan getting hit, and she screamed "aaaaannnnn". Ishaan froze for a minute and groaned, clutching the back of his head. Saanvi ran towards him with a panic-stricken and worried face. She cupped his face and said stuttering " Aaannn.... Please.... Let's go to the.... Hosss... Hospital. Please come with me. You are hurt."

"I am fine, doll. Let's go" Ishaan couldn't see his doll's panic-stricken face, so he agreed.

But before Ishaan could take a step forward, he faced another hit on his right elbow. Saanvi screamed. She was scared, but not for herself, but for her Aan.

Ishaan looked at the boy furiously who again tried to hit Ishaan with the stick but ishaan blocked the hit by holding the stick in a firm grip and broke it, making the crowd gasp. The boy was faced with a full-blown hit on his jaw, which was followed by a crack sound.

Saanvi slapped her forehead and  asked some of the boy's to take the two injured boys to hospital. Saanvi then held ishaan hand and asked him to come, but he refused and said, "i will come within 10 minutes. You go and sit in the car"

Saanvi being stubborn again and again tried to convince him to come. But Ishaan was adamant to meet the dean, so he raised his voice, " Can't you understand a simple thing. I said na I am fine and will be back in 10 minutes. Can you listen to me for once. Was it always necessary to oppose me. I had told you to take the guards with you but no you have opposed me right and see what happened. For once listen to me and get in the damn car "

Saanvi's eyes filled with tears and she ran towards the car without saying anything, making Ishaan sigh. Ishaan stormed towards the Dean's office to have a nice talk with him. Ishaan usually never raises his voice against her but whenever he does her innocent heart pains.

He entered the Dean's cabin without taking permission and sat in one of the chairs. The dean frowned at the sudden intrusion into his cabin, but smiled forcefully when he found it was Ishaan Malhotra.

“ How are you Mr. Malhotra, is there any reason..." The dean politely asked Ishaan but was interrupted by Ishaan's voice.

" Cut the crap. I don't want those boys who tried to rag Saanvi Khurana in this college anymore. I don't want anyone to rag her. Handle it in your way because if I have to handle it,  those who rag Saanvi Khurana will be found in hospitals. I don't know how you will do it, but there shouldn't be any ragging against her. There won't be a second warning.” The dean gulped, seeing the angry young man in front of him.

Ishaan stormed out of the cabin only to realize that there is a storm waiting for him in the car

Hey guys, I have published a new story, 'Incomplete love'. If time permits, please check it out. I hope you will like it.

His Heart ( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें