Chapter 25

Author's POV

Saanvi couldn't stop her tears. She was crying continuously, and her eyes became red and swollen due to crying. She couldn't believe that Her Aan asked her such a disgusting question.

Did he really think that low of her? Did he really question her character? She couldn't believe it. Her Aan can't do something like this? Can he??

" Kyu Aan... Tum aisa kyu... Mere bare mein itna ghatiya soch kaise sakte ho. Tumhe sach me laga ki... Main itni cheap hu." Saanvi cried. ( Why Aan?.  How can you? How can you think so low of me? Do you really think I am this cheap?

Her Innocent heart was hurt because of his accusations. Never ever in her nightmares she thought, he will accuse her like this.

How can he just accuse her like that? He should have talked to her. How can she befriend Aarav? Isn't it a manner to visit someone who had helped you? Was visiting someone who had helped you a crime?

Different thoughts crossed her mind, making her more vulnerable. She cried and cried until she slept. She was feeling devastated. Her Aan didn't believe her. His behavior had scared her. He was behaving like a crazy person and that scared her to the core.

While Ishaan was throwing every single thing in his office. His hands were injured from breaking things and blood was oozing out. His cabin was a mess with everything scattered on the floor. The employees were scared. It's the first time they had seen their devil boss this much furious. Ishaan had yelled on every single person and fired a few.

Still, he couldn't delete the scene of his doll and Aarav from his mind. He was furious, but he was scared more. He was scared of the insecurity in him, which screamed that Saanvi is developing feelings for Aarav. He was insecure, scared, and Jealous.

He was afraid of losing her to Aarav. He was cursing the moment Saanvi had met Aarav. Unknowingly, a tear rolled out from his orbs. The fear crept thought his veins, making him numb for a moment.

He pictured Saanvi hugging and kissing Aarav. He didn't like it. Not even a bit. Saanvi belongs to Ishaan. No one can separate Ishaan from his heart, HIS SAANVI.

Ishaan felt vulnerable. He can't lose Saanvi. She belongs to Ishaan. He will kill each and every person who tries to separate them. Ishaan was losing his mind slowly.

He is addicted to Saanvi. She was like a drug, and he was the addict. He is addicted to her fragrance, her smile, her eyes, her innocence, her naughtiness.

“She is Mine. She Is Mine. She Is Mine. She Is Mine" Ishaan mumbled to himself to calm himself.

The door to his cabin was opened and Raghubir gaped at the cabin which was destroyed. Ishaan's PA Had  informed Raghubir. Raghubir gaped at his son who was in a daze mumbling something.

Ishaan's looked like a crazy Person. Raghubir's heart pained seeing his son. He slowly walked towards Ishaan and placed his palm on his shoulders, making Ishaan aware of his presence.

“ She Is Mine….” Ishaan turned to see his father looking at him with a concerned look.

" Dad... She can't do this to me. She is mine. Right. She belongs to me. She always had. How can someone come between us. I won't let it happen. She... She is my everything. She is mine, right. Tell me she mine. Tell me she belongs to me. Tell me damn it" Fear was evident in his voice. Raghubir's was astonished to hear him. 

" Ishaan calm down” He tried to console his son. He didn't have an idea what his son is saying. But in a tiny corner of his heart, he knew he was talking about Saanvi. He had noticed the way Ishaan staring Saanvi.