32

"fuck my life" star said, coming to a halt infront of the couple she almost walked straight into.

noah and addison.

"cute to see you two lasted" noah spoke, stars blood boiling at the sound of his voice.

"yeah, surprising about you two, you haven't cheated on her yet? damn. impressive" she scoffed, going to walk away, but feeling someone pull her arm back.

"hey, star? i didn't know you guys were still together, i hope you know. you need to know-" addison corrected herself.

str stopped in her tracks, looking at her arm, then back at her.

"1st of all. don't call me by my nickname. don't even talk to me at all. and never touch me again" she forcefully pulled her arm away.

"star don't be so rude, she's just trying to apologise" noah scoffed.

"she shouldn't be he one who has to apologise, noah. if she didn't know, that makes you worse of a person then her that you never ever mentioned me at all." star said.

"addison, even though your still kind of a bad person for staying with hun, you shouldn't have had to deal with this either. i hope you find someone better one day. for now, i hope you both rot in hell" star said, her voice low as she began to walk away again, noah walking towards star to stop her, but rudy stepped in.

"don't even bother, dude." rudy growled

"move, asshole" noah shoved him, headed towards star

"star, you've always been a bitch, you know that. addison s a good person. at least she's loveable, unlike you." he growled

"what are you gonna do? hit me again, asshole? at least make it good so the paparazzi can see it, and you finally get arrested for what you've done" she said, not breaking eye contact.

he finally stood down and walked away with his girlfriend, rudy and star doing the same and heading to their gate.

"i've never hated a pair of periods so bad, in my life. and i don't hate many people, you know that!" she rambled to rudy as they sat together, looking out the large window seeing the planes land and take off.

"oh trust me, i feel the exact same" he sighed.

———

the couple landed in their home town eventually, stars mom meeting them outside, star running to hug her as soon as they laid eyes on each other.

"hey momma" she said, laughing to the point she was gonna cry of happiness.
it had been a crazy few months, and she hadn't seen her parents in over 6 months because of work.
they would call a few times a week even if they were able to match the times up.

"rudy! hey darling, how are you" her mom said after letting her go

"i'm good mrs carter, how have you been?" he asked

"rudy i've told you since the day i met you. you can call me amelia!" she said

"mom he's polite, leave him alone it's not gonna change" star laughed.