006. broken seals

❛ ━━━━━━・ ❪ ☆ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

TWO MEN STOOD in the motel room. One of them Eleanor recognized as Castiel, but the other she didn't know.

Sam enters the motel room and immediately draws his gun. He walks closer to his sister and levels the gun at the two men. "Who are you?"

Dean rushes in, and tries to stop his brother. "Sam! Sam, wait! It's Castiel. The angel."

Dean puts his hand on Sam's gun and pushes it down, away from the angels. Sam stands there looking stunned. The eldest Winchester looks at the other man. "Him I don't know."

Eleanor looks at Castiel in fear, worried he would knock her out again. She takes a step behind Dean.

"Hey, it's okay. He's not going to hurt you," Dean reassures. He gives the angel a firm look, warning him against even thinking of messing with the girl.

Eleanor nods slowly and offers Castiel a small smile.

"You don't have to worry Eleanor, I'm not going to hurt you," Castiel speaks up.

"Sorry, it's just...last time you knocked me out."

"I do apologize about that, I don't like being spied on," he says pointedly.

"Well it was Dean's idea . . ." Dean shoots her a look.

Sam steps forward looking at Castiel in awe, a wide smile on his face.

Castiel turns to the middle sibling. "Hello, Sam."

"Oh my God – er – uh – I didn't mean to – sorry," Sam stammers. "It's an honor, really, I – I've heard a lot about you."

Sam takes a step forward and holds out his hand to shake the angel's hand. Castiel looks at his hand like he isn't sure what to do with it. Sam shakes it a little, and Castiel finally understands and puts his right hand in Sam's.

"And I, you. Sam Winchester . . . the boy with the demon blood." Sam's face drops at Castiel's words. "Glad to see you've ceased your extracurricular activities."

"Let's keep it that way," The man facing the window says, not bothering to turn and look at them.

"Yeah, okay, chuckles," Dean scoffs. He turns to look at Castiel. "Who's your friend?"

"The raising of Samhain, have you stopped it?" Castiel didn't answer Dean's question, choosing instead to change the subject.

"Sah-win," Eleanor mutters. At the same time, Dean asks, "Why?"

The angel in the trench coat ignores them both. "Dean, have you located the witch?"

Dean sighs. "Yes, we've located the witch."

"And is the witch dead?"

"No, but -" Sam starts.

"We know who it is," Eleanor finishes.