Chapter 10

Tae's pov
Yes. So sadly I was in hospital again. It was confirmed by the smell of the medicine filling the room. I saw what I expected. Only manager hyung was there and not my members. I asked him "hyung how do I come here?" "Tae you fainted outside the graveyard. Do you remember?" I nodded not feeling the necessity to speak. The smell of the medicine is really making me sick. It has been half an hour I have been staring on the ceeling. Manager hyung told me to sleep as I needed rest even my body felt really tired but my mind doesn't let me sleep. The pictures of my grandparents starts playing in my mind continuously as soon as I close my eyes. Then its my parents beating me up calling me a murderer and then my members telling me that I am useless and no one wants me. After seeing all this when I close my eyes I am not able to sleep. Suddenly seojin hyung came in my room.

Seojin: Oh Tae. Thank God you are awake. So I came here to talk about your treatment.
Sejin (manager): So when will he start his treatment?
Seojin: We are starting his next week tomorrow because the cancer is now on stage 2 but can go to stage 3 very soon if didn't get treatment. Tae you will be discharged today.
Taehyung: Okay hyung.

After some time when tae got discharged

Tae's pov
So I have to tell my members about my treatment and even have to go to hwarang set to tell my hwarang hyungs about it. I don't know how I am going to tell my members about this but I have to do it anyways. I was roaming in my own little world manager hyung told me that we are going to hwarang set first. I felt a little better because my hwarang hyungs are really nice to me and they will comfort me for sure.

Time skip

Tae's pov
I am happy that my hwarang hyungs and Go ara noona comforted me but scared at same time thinking what will I say to my members. Will they leave me to die alone as my family left me or will they help me fight this cancer together. I was thinking about all this when manager hyung told that we are in front of dorm. I got nervous but remembed that manager hyung will come in with me but fate had its plans. Manager hyung got a call from family so he had to go. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open.

Meanwhile at hwarang set
Minho's pov
We were in the middle of break from shooting when the director hyung came and told all of us that Tae wants to meet us. We all went to director's room and saw Tae sitting there. He was looking very weak his eyes red and puffy like he had just cried. We all went to him and asked what happened. And what he told us really broke my heart. He said that he has cancer. No one believed him but then he started crying and apologizing to us. We all comforted him and told him that he will overcome it. And with this tae went to his dorm as it was eleven thirty in night already.

At dorm
Jimin fell sick because of drinking cold water in the chilling winter. He had a slight fever and all the members were there taking his care. The members were really getting mad at tae because he was neither replying to their messages nor picking any calls. This was because tae's phone was on silent mode because of being in hospital.

Jungkook's pov
It was already eleven thirty when someone rang the doorbell. I knew it was tae. My anger rose and I went to open the door. As soon as I saw him a slapped him really hard. The voice of slap filled the whole living room. For one second I couldn't believe myself I slapped him really hard that even my own hand became red. He didn't cry but his eyes were watery.

Tae: K-kookie w-why did you slap me

Jungkook: U bish why were you bot picking our calls or responding to any of our text. What do u think u are huh? And dare to call me kookie and your toung will be sliced.

Tae: But what happened?

Jungkook: Oh great so now I jave to tell u what happened. Jimin hyung was sick amd u didn't even know that. What kind of soulmate u are that u don't even know your soulmate is sick.

Tae: I am sorry I didn't check your messages but I have a reason for it.

Jungkook: Shut up! I don't want to llisten to your fucking reason that's probably a lie because u are a liaer.

With this jungkook left the room leaving tae standing alone there.

Namjoon's pov
Jungkook told us that tae came back home. I was really mad at him that his soulmate was sick and he didn't even knew that. He then came to jimin's room. We all were there with jimin taking his care.

Tae: Jimine hyung I am sorry.

Jimin: Dare to call me jimine. And stop saying fake sorrys.

Namjoon: Tae get lost. We are not in the mood to deal with your fake sorrys.

Tae: But hyung I am really sorry. I have a reason that I didn't read your messages.

Yoongi: Taehyung get lost before we kick u out of this house.

Hobi: Yea get lost u bitch and never come back. And yes before u go u should know that u don't deserve to live, u don't deserve to smile. U leave everyone in pain and after that u don't deserve to live a happy life. Now get lost. (He shouted at taehyung).

............................
Hi guys

Characters

Go Ara
Played the role of dog birds sister in hwarang.

Minho
Played the role of suho in hwarang.

Thanks.