is it over?

Your in the living room scrolling on Instagram when cench phone pings you decide not to check it because you don't want him to feel like you don't trust him " babe your phones pinging" you say " yeh I'm coming he" says and heads in from outside "come outside with us baby" he says to you " nah its fine im a bit cold" you say.

"OK baby" he says and kisses your forehead "i love you" " I love you 2" you say he heads outside to finish his zoot when a message pings through on your phone.
" hey I thought I'd just let you know me and cench are having a baby together" " who is this and what do you mean you say" " ohhh he hasn’t told you yet ops sorry didn't mean to drop him in it like that I just thought you being his sister he would have told you" " what do you mean I'm hes gf" " hahaha really well I guess he wants us both then"

You get up of the sofa and call cench on his own "whos mia" you say " no-one baby why whats up" " SHES PREGNANT WITH YOUR FUCKING BABY WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO ONE"

Cench can see your getting mad he trys to calm you down he starts laughing and you swing for him you grab the bat and head to his car about to break out the window when he says " nooo baby stop stop you got it wrong" it was to late you smashed hes front window and pulled a bitch laugh and said "laugh at that bitch"

He sits down and puts his hands on he face and continues laughing your about to leave when he was like " babe if it was true why would I be laughing?" " because thats what fuck boys do" you say hes face changes and he asks " is that what you really think of me honestly?" "Yeh" you say he walks away hes friends tell you it was all a prank in fact it was one of cenchs mates that messaged you

You feel bad and run after him im sorry I didn't know I should have trusted you you say to him its fine he says gold diggas never have trust do they your about to walk of when he laughs and pulls you into his chest im joking honestly babe don't take me so seriously you know I love you he says and leans in for a long and passionate kiss. After the kiss you remember you broke his car " I'm so so so sorry I smashed the window" you say " its fine babe don't worry"

"Really" you say " yeh its your car not mine I didn't bring mine today remember" " FUCK NO NO NOOOO OH MY DAYS" he laughs and says " I told you u shouldn't have copied my colour car" you roll your eyes " don't worry baby give that one to your little sister ill buy u a brand new one.

Hope you enjoyed i made it a little longer for you guys waiting x