cench confesses he's love for you

Y/n's pov:
Me and cench are driving in his car on our way to starbucks. We've been best friends since we were 5 hes always stood up for me when older guys tried it on with me or when people tried to start beef. I love him but he doesn't know that. I do have to admit he has some really cringey names for me. He often calls me cupcake. We pull up on the car park and cench is going to order.

Cench: wut u want princess
I roll my eyes and reply
Y/n: my usual
With a smile
Cench: ok say nuttin ill be back in 2
Y/n: you better be hurry up
He smiles and heads inside.

After we got our drinks we drive off I assumed we were going home but he drove in the opposite direction.
Y/n: cench what you doing i need to go home
Cench: what for?
Y/n: I have a date in a hour
Cench: since when? Why am I only hearing about this now? With who? Do I know him?
Y/n: why all the questions

He rolled his eyes and refused to talk to me the whole car ride home. I'm not really sure why he's angry to be honest. Maybe its because I didn't tell him.
Y/n: cench come on talk to me why are you being so mardy
Cench: I'm not I was just bored dont worry about it.

He's still barley talking we pull into the drive and I head upstairs yo get ready. I'm doing my make up in the mirror when I feel strong arms wrap around my waist I look in the mirror and notice its cench. I'm so confused because he has never touched me like that before. I ask him whats wrong and he doesn't reply. Instead he burys his head into my neck. I turn around and ask him why he's acting different but he just gives me a jealous look and shrugs he's shoulders.

He picks up his phone and says imma head out good luck on your date dont let him take advantage of you.

Cench's pov:
She's going on a date and I can't be around to see that I love her but I just don't know how to tell her. There's just something between us a connection we can feel each others emotions. Its crazy because everyone i know can tell I love her but she just isn't getting the signs.

Maybe she just sees me as a brother. I need to tell her before I lose her for good.

Y/n's pov:

I was time to go my date picked me up but all I could think of is the way cench griped on to my waste and placed he's head in my shoulders it was almost as if he cared about me that could be why he reacted like that.
Mark (the guy I'm in the car about to go on a date with) touches my thigh and asked me whats wrong i say nothing and give him a smile.

We go into the restaurant and were about to order when cench comes through the door panting for air.
Y/n: cench whats wrong
I say jumping to my feet and running to him
Cench: I need to tell ya suthin before mans to late.
What I say with a worried look.

Cench: since the day I met u I knew I loved you not as a sister as my future wife. I'm in love with you y/n I thought you could tell. Be my gf bae.
I look down at cench smiling and said yes. As I said yes he scooped me into he's arms and kissed me a billion times. (I left the guy on the date I didn't know him anyway)

We went outside and cench took us home. As I entered the were flower petals leading up to his room. He laughed and said imagen how awkward this would have been if u said no. I laughed and we went upstairs to watch a movie we were half way through the movie when cench started kissing my neck and putting his hand down my panties. I started kissing him rough and playfully.

Then cench stopped and looked straight in my eyes and said I'm gonna marry u one day you know that. Then finished the promise with a kiss.