chapter 5- ❝remembering❞

^ another good song <3W/ slight mature content

W/ slight mature content

                  𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 I could remember some of what happened last night when we finished the movie. I vividly remember feeling a wet wipe on my face and a kiss to my forehead. I knew it was Emilio because who else would it be only he knows how meaningful forehead kisses were to me.

*Flashback* (Valeria is 15 and Emilio is 16)
I'm sitting at my mothers grave putting her weekly flowers out. "Hey mom, it's been a week since I last came here not much had happened, I hang out with Emilio everyday you would have loved him so much! He so sweet to me and he always hangs out with me instead of his mean friends because he knows I don't like them. I miss you so much I can't do this without you. I've been trying to keep my emotions together but I can't do this," I say while tears stream down my face.

I hear vivid footsteps and I don't have to turn to know who it is. I feel myself being lifted into someone's lap. I look up at him and he gives me a sweet smile. I bury my face in his neck and cry for my mom for the memory's we could have made for being able to know her and for blaming myself for her death. He is the only person I have told that my mom died while giving birth to me and he knows about my guilt.

I feel 2 feather like kisses on my forehead. Something he always does when I'm upset or just when he is holding me. They mean a lot to me because I love when he does that it makes me feel loved and like everything will be okay.

"Come on Val let's go home," he says and lifts me up and puts me into the car. We sit in the back while my dad drives. The whole car ride he didn't stop hugging me and stroking my hair. He would periodically whisper sweet nothing in my ear and kiss my forehead.

I loved being held by him.
*Flashback over*

I miss being held by him it was so comforting so waking up in the middle of the movie to turn over brought back so many memories and I was overwhelmed by the nostalgia.

I make my way into the bathroom and take a shower. When I come back I dry my hair and wait so I can style it. Once it's done I brush it and put it into a ponytail. I put on my make up and add some lipgloss to it. Then I get dressed for the mission with Emilio and Ivey.

 Then I get dressed for the mission with Emilio and Ivey