chapter 11- ❝movie❞

TW/eating disorder

TW/eating disorder

𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 day was weird and felt lonely without Emilio next to me and I don't know why. Maybe it's just because I don't like to sleep alone. Today, we decided to have a movie day because most of us were hungover and we are waiting to go back to the mansion.

We decided to send Alvaro and Ivey to the store to get snacks no doubt they will get the weirdest shit ever. I decided to take a quick shower before changing into some pajamas so I can get comfortable while laying on the couch with them all.

The pajamas:

(Choose what you wish!)

I make my way into the movie room. Yeah, this house has a movie room but the mansion doesn't it's seriously bullshit. Their is 1 long couch and 2 loveseats on the sides of the couch. The projector is to the wall right in front of all the couches. Malia and Jaxon are on the loveseat to the left of the couch while I sit on the long couch a little away from Emilio. He just stares at his phone the whole time.

Ivey and Emilio come and sit in the long couch. Emilio is on the left on the end then me next to him and Ivey next to me and Alvaro next to her. I talked to Ivey to see what's going on with them but she just told me it was a casual hook up but I can't tell it might be more then that.

They empty the bags and show they bought chocolate, gummy bears and worms, potato chips, hot Cheetos, peach rings, and many other things that I will not be eating. My stomach has been growling all day but I just ignore it. "What movie do y'all want to watch," Malia asks. "Omg we should do watch Spider-Man, i need an MJ," he says while sighing and laying his head on Iveys lap.

She instantly starts to play with his hair while i try to hold back my 'awws'. "Yeah we can watch that if that's what y'all want," I say and everyone nods. We turn on the movie before all sitting down. I see a arm cross over me and see Emilio reaching over for the gummy worms. I just watch the tv minding my business.

"Do you want one," he whispers into my ear. I shake my head before replying. "I'm not hungry," I say but my stomach starts to growl. I go to talk again and deny being hungry but as soon as I open my mouth he shoves the gummy worm in my mouth. I look at him annoyed and bite his finger. He quickly removed it but leaves the candy in my mouth.