𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 Ten- L'manburg's Independence

CHAPTER TEN
L'manburg's Independence
...
The three day mark was up in ten hours. Tommy was still unconscious but his heartbeat has gotten stronger.

Y/n was sat on a chair beside Tommy. She was nearly finished changing his bandages around his chest. The cut had bearly healed up, it will be a slow healing process.

Y/n assumed the arrow just about missed his heart by an inch. If Dream shot slightly higher, Tommy would be dead.

Y/n tied a knot on the bandage to secure it. As she was doing so, Tommy's head jerked to the side. Y/n got startled by his sudden movement, Tommy hadn't moved since he got shot.

"Tommy?" Y/n questioned, leaning over his face. She saw his eyelids flicker.

"Tommy?" she repeated lightly shaking him on the shoulder. Y/n watched as he groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

"what the-" Tommy mumbled as he sat up.

"TOMMY!" Y/n said happily giving him a hug. Tommy groaned from the force of the hug.

"Sorry Tommy" Y/n apologised as she realised she hurted him. But she was still smiling at the fact he was awake.

"what- when- how?" Tommy said as he glanced around, not sure where to start.

"Tommy, Dream shot you, remember?" Y/n told him.

"Well that explains the pain in my chest then" Tommy said. "Wait, if Dream shot me, does that mean?"

"yeah Tommy, L'manburg is gone in 10 hours at 10pm, but don't worry about it, I'm happy your awake" Y/n told him.

"No Y/n, i lost L'manburg" Tommy said looking down. "L'manburg is gone and you have to go back to Dream"

"Tommy, I don't care, your awake, that's all that matters at the minute" Y/n said trying to comfort him.

"No it's not, come with me" Tommy said hopping out of bed like he was as good as new.

"Tommy you can't just get out of your bed after being nearly killed, you need to stay resting, you're not fully healed yet" Y/n stopped him before he walked any further.

"I don't care, just come with me" Tommy said walking past her and out of the tent.
Y/n knew she couldn't stop him so she followed him out.

"Tommy where are we going?" Y/n asked running up beside him and walking at his paste. "you woke up ten seconds ago and you're acting like you didn't"

"Sorting things out with Dream" Tommy said as they walked out of L'manburg.

"Tommy you're not fighting him" Y/n told him.

"I'm not fighting him, i have a deal for him, trust me" Tommy said.

They walked up to Dream's base and Tommy banged on the door with his fist. He repetitively banged the door till someone answered.

George opened the door and raised an eyebrow when he saw the two.

"you're alive?" George said in shocked "did Dream not kill you?"

"He failed, now get your boyfriend to come out here, I need to have a word with him" Tommy explained hastily, not having any time for George.

"He's not my boyfriend! And fine I'll get him" George huffed, as he walked away from the door. Thirty seconds later Dream walked over to the door.

"Wow George wasn't lying, you are alive" Dream said looking Tommy up and down.

"Dream i have a proposal" Tommy said in confidence.