𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

ೃ࿐

ೃ࿐

╰┈➤ 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰.

. ⋆·˚ ༘ * ⋆·˚ ༘ *

1:05 p.m on a balmy saturday afternoon sat bakugou and his classmates at a local ice cream shop in close proximity to their dorm building.

of course, the hothead was forced against his will to come. with the constant nagging and unrelenting pleas from denki and sero for bakugo to, and i quote, "be a decent human being for once and hang out with us," he obliged.

secluded in the corner of the booth as mina, denki, sero and kirishima were mindlessly engaged in a conversation of their own, bakugou rested his chin in the palm of his calloused hand as he gazed out the window.

he had his famous mug plastered across his face while he aimlessly observed the many pedestrians carrying on with their lives across the glass casement.

"katsuki! have some ice cream," mina chimed from beside him, edging over her bowl of cookie dough ice cream until it rested against his elbow.

"not interested." bakugou let out with the slight roll of his eyes. nudging the bowl back over with the light torque of his elbow, sero caught the glass before it could fall off the table.

"aw come on dude! here." denki grabbed a spoonful of ice cream, "open up wide!" he hummed, audaciously bordering the utensil dangerously close to bakugou's pursed lips.

"oh no." a certain redhead sighed, knowing exactly what was about to follow.

"touch me and you DIE!" bakugou bawled out as soon as he stood up from his seat, his hands coming into harsh contact with the granite counter.

RING ! RING !

saved by the bell. the teenager grabbed his phone from the pocket of his grey sweats, briefly glancing at the contact name before scoffing.