𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

ೃ࿐

ೃ࿐

╰┈➤ 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

. ⋆·˚ ༘ * ⋆·˚ ༘ *

at this point, the boy had gladly dug into his food while you sat somewhat comfortably next to him on his bed.

stressing the word somewhat because you were anxious as hell, similar to that first meetup where you can't help but sit still at the end of the bed (a/n please tell me this is a universal experience i-).

"take this useless shit off." glowering, bakugou reached up to wrench the mask from off of your face, "we're both fucking sick anyways so it doesn't matter." he shrugged, tossing the material aside.

"must you be so rough? damn." you kissed your teeth slightly as you smoothed your hair back to its kept state.

the blond watched you intently, a cunning smirk surfacing his face at your response, "you wanna find out?" bakugou conceited with the slight tilt of his head as he glanced at your figure from head to toe.

you desperately tried to conceal the blush that was glowing at your cheeks. on the other hand, bakugou enjoyed every moment of witnessing you squirm under his senseless words.

"oh god." you laughed, shying away behind the thin fabric of your shirt. the amount of butterflies that were presently flocking around in your lower abdomen was unlike any feeling.

you truly couldn't process what was taking place. you really did sneak into this boy's dorm building, not to mention late at night.

likewise for bakugou, he was utterly astonished. the only difference being that he was just better at hiding it than you were.

but he too couldn't fathom the idea that someone, nevertheless a girl would go this far just to make sure he was alright.