7| date

Hali

-3 months later-

The most obnoxious person to ever live.

Libby Anderson. Also known to some as Tuckers girlfriend of 2 months.

"It's like nails on a chalkboard." I mumble, outwardly cringing.

"I wanna cut my ears off and sew them over my eyes." Alina whispers back.

"I second that idea..."

We both look to Libby with the most disgusted faces.

"Ah ha ha ha. Omg you're so funny." she punches Reece in the shoulder.

He smiles at her and then turns back to Alina and I and mumbled something, annoyed.

"What?" Alina laughs as he comes to sit beside us.

"If she hits me again, I'm going to hit her back." he glared back at her.

She looks over to us and we all plaster nasty/sweet smiles on our lips. She smiles and turns back to Tucker.

I look down at my lap and flip my phone over.

"I gotta go." I say standing.

"Don't leave me here with her." Alina glares.

I laugh kissing her cheek and giving Reece a fist bump.

"I love you but not that much."

I don't even look over at Tucker and Libby before leaving their apartment like it was on fire.

I had tried to avoid Tucker the last few months. It hasn't worked. But we've never been alone which is good. And the she-dumb-and-dumber in that room has been plenty of an excuse to not hang out with them.

Which makes me sad sometimes. My best friend is dating Reece. Which means she now spends most of her time there. But I can't tell her to stop hanging out with her bf so she can hang out with her bff because I don't have a bf.

It's just not fair to Alina.

Selene and Caspian are dating now. I'm low-key a little mad that their secret relationship turned into a real one but that would've never worked out for me.

A lot of shit went down with that but it was resolved.

My phone rings and I pick it up. "Hello?" I slam my car door and start it up.

"Hey!"

"What's up Lance?" I say pulling out of the parking lot.

"Nance and I were headed out tonight. And we have this new friend, whose single-"

"What time?" I say without letting him finish.

Doesn't matter if I let him or not, he would make me go out anyway. He's been trying to get me to get together with one of his friends since freshman year.

"10. RapCity. See ya then."

"Yea, yeah."

Looks like I've got a date!