CHAPTER 5 : the HANGOUT !!

" Are you sure " i said unsure. " Yes its gonna be alright, aren't you a bit too scared  for a yandere " my cousin asked.

"Heyy!!" I  Yelled annoyed.

" Sorry , sorry i know you hate being called a darling......suck a DOM you are~" she said teasing me and laughing. I don't know what's funny I'm too anxious to laugh.

' a Dom huh .....only if she knew~'
' could you not!'

Diva's phone rang a high pitched music , she picket it up.

So till she talk lemme introduce her

A kind but quirky girl . Brown hair , hazel eyes. Pretty normal but when you look at her not so normal. She's so pretty , i feel ugly. A darling , not taken ...... that's why she wanted me to come with her. Cause her friend is also a yandere . Ugh why is she even friend with a yandere.

' you're also friend with a yandere'
' that's different!'

"Yeah...okay,.....uh-huh.....yeah come fast!!." She said and hanged up.
"They'll be here any minute now, you know she's a yandere that's why I bought you here." Diva said hesitating.

"I already know...... it's ok thou..." I said unsure . ' it's not ok it's totally not okay '.

She just smiled at me . A screeching sound of wheel came making diva clung onto my arm. 'shit it must be them' . Man i hope my perfume don't wear of anytime soon. ' oh i hope it do ,then you'll need me to escape.' my said responded. ' now why do you sound like a yandere!!'. My thoughts were staright out cutted off when I saw someone coming out of the car .

A beautiful lady or girl( i can't differ) walked out of the car towards me or diva . Her hair is platinum blonde and eyes unbelievably red.

 Her hair is platinum blonde and eyes unbelievably red

Elizabeth Riyuzaki.

' why did this stupid cousin of mine have to make supernatural friend .....like why can't you go for a human' i thought getting annoyed of this supernatural shit .

She came towards diva and hugged her diva doing the same .
"Oh i forget to tell you but i did bring my brother here too he said he got some work nearby~" she said in a smooth velvety voice . 'is she a vampire her voice is smooth ?'.