Chapter 13: A Scary Family?!

"Bu-but miss i-i have to g-go" i said shaking slightly. I've never been so afraid of anyone but...........her.

" Are you saying no to the queen herself" Yamako's mother said in a dark tone making me turn around  and sit on the couch again

gain.

" That's it~" she said and moved to sit with me . She put her hand on my head making me flinch. She stroked my hair with a loving warm look .............but only i know what's behind that look a darker side that even the demon king was not able to find.

Flashback

'ugh that's too much groceries i guess should have taken more cup noodles instead'
i thought to myself as i struggled to take the two big bag of groceries. I mean I'm a 14 year old i should expect more from my frail body .....but I'd have to do it i mean it's not like i have parents to do that for me . I still don't know what happens to them.

I grunted as i followed the path to my home " Don't you DARE TOUCH ME!!" I dropped my bag in shock as i heard a scream . It seemed of a woman.

I didn't think as i ran towards the voice and to my shock i saw a woman with a dagger in her hand trying to make 4 men scram away .

'i think i know her ...i-i...i saw her somewhere'

I paid no mind to my thoughts as i frantically searched for something anything to get those men away from the woman.

My eye swarmed towards a metal rod . I picked it up and very sneakily and slowly went closer towards the scene i saw the woman eyes went up to me with a worried look i help my finger up towards my lips .

As i got even closer I held the metal rod towards the guys head and bashed it with all my strength " AHHHH-" the screamed as his head made a wierd crunch sound .

The rest of the three men looked at me in shock . I raised the rod again to hit the other one with it .....but he caught my rod and looked at me with briming red face in anger.

'I'm doomed ' i thought as the guy raised his fist to hit me.

But the fist never contacted with me . I opened my eyes to see some knight lookin guy holding the man's hand . I heard more footsteps and saw guards coming .

'wait isn't that the royal family guards the - the one of the demon lord'

Only then i looked back to notice the woman was indeed wearing a royal kinda gown .

The gaurds took care of the mess and those three men . While the woman looked at me with a smile and a dark look in her eyes.

"Thank you for saving me there child ......you know i was only out so the Muzan would grow even needy for me even Yandere for me but as you saw i took trouble ...but you saved me " i looked horrified at the woman before me she ....she have a Yandere. And she want them to be even needier only an insane person would want that . Don't she know what a Yandere can do.

And wait did she said muzan?!?!

"M-muzan?" I mumbled the demon lord name.

"Oh...yeah he's my husband" she said smiling at me .

So...that make her the .....queen ........Queen Torishi.

" Well honey how can I ever repay you for what you did" she said grabbing my hands and looking at me like a predator.

"I-i you don't need to my queen j-just let me go and i-i ll be on my w-way home " i said wanting to get away from this psycho lady.

"Aww... you're so cute lookin all frail and.....scared are you scared of because of what i said.....i would do anything for power even if it means having a Yandere........but don't worry i won't do anything to you-"

I took a breath of  relief

"- and i know how to pay you..." She said laughing in a high pitched voice making me shiver ........

' what have i done'

Secrets (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Torishi is a platonic Yandere for y/n

[A/N] : The next chapter will be in a flashback mode too.

I have updated the Yandere status of some character maybe check that out too乁༼☯‿☯✿༽ㄏ.