Interlude 1: "How to survive a (super duper) dangerous fantasy world!"

A/N: FIRST OF ALL, I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I have/had three beta readers that used to read through my story and help me edit but none of them are responding or are too busy. As it was taking too much time, for now on until I say so, I will be editing my own story. SORRY if the quality dropped. Like I'm really sorry if the grammar is bad T-T

OH AND HERE'S MORE AMAZING ART FROM 1Ayato5 I COULDN'T BE MORE GRATEFUL, THANK YOU. Here's the two other images, the one on top is Ru smiling, there's one without the smile and the blonde guy is Heath! So beautiful!

 Here's the two other images, the one on top is Ru smiling, there's one without the smile and the blonde guy is Heath! So beautiful!

Oh and this chapter is REALLY important for future events so make sure you read it!

Thanks for reading!
——

Damn it!

I thought I had the situation under control only to have it flop. I'd made plans on how to counter Heath's innate ability to tell lies, and decided on being as rude and snarky as possible. Like a carbon copy of himself, multiplied by ten. But I must've gotten too sentimental at the end because he wanted to know how Rael died. That's one thing I can't ever disclose.

I had plans on blackmailing Heath, acting antagonistically so to get what I wanted, and then avoiding him so it wouldn't come and bite me in the ass. But the fact that I had to be truthful meant that I couldn't make any promises that I couldn't keep. I needed to use him because he's a love interest. He's comfortably protected by plot armor, while I'm stepping on legos and nails for every step I take. And it hadn't been a day. If I have to survive, I need to start planning.

I threw myself on my bed. I was sweating, exhausted, and hungry. I'd left to practice one last time with Wei, and now I couldn't feel my legs. I groaned. I didn't have the energy to stay awake. But I had to.

Because tomorrow would be the start of my doom. I stood up and went to my large desk. I pulled out a few papers and an ink pen. I sat down on the comfy chair and took a deep breath.

The only way to survive this hellish world would be to document every event. As long as I did that, I wouldn't leave off any crucial details. Like... Heath's innate ability to tell truth and lies. I hit my forehead on the desk, wincing from the pain.