Chapter 26: The Mystic Legacy Trial (Pt. 3)

A/N: I'M SORRY GUYS. THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SHORT AND I MADE IT LONG.

Funny thing is, when I first began writing (it was literally like a day ago), I hated it lol. But then, today, as I finished it and read it through... I like it! It's a good trial 2 chapter, instead of being split up like trial 1. I hope you like it too because my god am I sleep deprived.

FAN ART!

This was drawn by me! This person might be Q

This was drawn by me! This person might be Q. I haven't really thought about it. I merely drew and haven't added a face to it. What do you guys think? Any other character you think this looks like?

MORE FAN ART BY MOI!

I was too lazy to complete it lol

I was too lazy to complete it lol. A group selfie with the friends! Sadly, Claus couldn't fit there so there's just four! I hope you all know who's who! Or else, you will be punished! In the name of the moon, I will punish you!

Is it obvious I'm really tired? I'll stop writing, please continue reading the story...

——

CONTENT WARNING: GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION OF VIOLENCE AND/OR DEATH! You have been warned.

«The City of Treasures has finished. Survivors are awarded 10 points for the 1st trial.» A voice sounded from all directions of the white space. The students who'd been on guard the entire time relaxed. Some sat down, taking deep breaths. And a few blinked, bewildered that they were still alive. As long as their heart was still beating, they'd have survived if time ran out.

«The 2nd trial will begin shortly. You are to slay the Cursed King in the Maze of Madness. Those who slay the Cursed King are rewarded 10 times the number of points. Time limit: none.»

The apprentices stared into the air with surprise. If you killed the Cursed King off... you got 10 times the amount of points?! If they received thirty points earlier... that meant 300 points...! That was too good of a deal! And there was a time limit so they had all the time in the world to do it!

A few students, taking advantage of the break they had, began to walk around.

I was one of those students. I noticed that out of the hundreds of students, only two-thirds of them were left. How many did those statues kill...?