KISS(9)

KISS(9)
Jungkook: If you kiss me on my beautiful lipsu then i will be okay...*smiles innocently*

YN: What*jungshook*

Jungkook: it's okay if you don----
(He was cut off as yn putted her lips on his...he was jungshook but then he slowly started kissing her back and yn could feel that he was smiling through the kiss......her hand's on his bare chest and his hands on her waist....(zyada hi romantic couple h dono 😅)as they were kissing mr&mrs.min along with jeong-san came..)

Mrs.Min: oh my--- yah kids it's nursing room not your bedroom..
(As soon as she heard they heared mrs.min speaking she quickly back and stood straight looking down at her feet and slightly blushed and seeing her blush Jungkook slightly smirked but soon covered it up with a bunny smile)

Mr.Min: how are you now son?

Jungkook: i am okay dad..... where are Yoongi hyung and jimin hyung....
(Hearing their name she got a lil scared but soon jeong-san took her out)

Jeong-san: soo...i heared someone was kissing her in the nursing room??? Huh...!!

YN: Ya-yah! Stop it you douchbag..... atleast i have my husband but look at you single ass....*with a slight smirk*

Jeong-san: no need to remind me i am single 🤧🤧.....*fake cry*

(And just like that they did some chit chats and at around 7pm yn took Jungkook to Jeon mansion)

(In between when yn and Jeong-san were talking Yoongi and jimin apologised to Jungkook and explained him all...that why he beated him and they even tried to meet yn but were stopped by Mrs.min...she said "you guys can meet her but not now she needs some time to adjust after what she saw she will be extremely scared if you guys go in front of her and i dont think i need to explain why.... right?"....jimin"okay mom but we can meet her afterwards right?"...."Yes u can")

To be continued
The mystery of
I need u in bed now will be solved in next part....

Till then take care...

Bui bui
Borahae 💜