Back In Business

Dr.White was able to return to his office finally. It was still painful for him to walk, but a week passed and he wanted to lift some weight off Erik who was doing all the work while he was recovering.

As usual, he sat down in his chair and decided to check his emails. Here he found a few interesting things. The first was a mail from Erik. In it, he confirmed that the two task forces, namely STF-Gamma-18 and MTF-Omega-26 were retrained and ready for deployment.

The second mail was from M4A1. The letter read:

Dear Dr.White,

I figured out that your Foundation still uses the so-called email system from years ago, so I asked Dr.Erik Rausch to tell me your email address. I just wanted to tell you that I and my sisters returned to our base of operations, but please do not worry. I will try to get you in contact with my commander, so our organizations could talk about a ceasefire or even about allying.  Until then I am available at this email in case you would like to talk with me. :)

Get well soon,

M4A1

"Hmm. It's really kind of her. I will reply later. What else do we have here?"

The third letter was from an unknown person. He opened this email as well.

Dear Dr.White,

I am a commander from Griffin and Kryuger Private Military Company and Security Consultant Company.

One of my T-Dolls brought it to my attention that our organizations have common interests. If you would like to cooperate with us in the short or long term, please reply to me at this email and I will forward the request to my superiors.

Sincerely,

The Commander of G&K

"Looks like we might just found some allies in this new place. Well, let's make a reply to them. But where should I start? "

He wondered.

Dear G&K Commander,

I do not know which of our interests are common. We are currently working on recontaining some of the escaped anomalous entities. This includes an elderly humanoid, with a general appearance of advanced decomposition and an anomalous medieval plague doctor. These entities are highly dangerous and recontaining these are our main priority.

Another one of our interests is the recovery of the so-called cube anomaly. This is what caused our travel to this place. We know that a group called Sangvis Ferri is in possession of the cube and we will launch scouting missions to locate the anomalous device as soon as our facility is in an operable state.

Personally, I am interested in the purchase of some of your combat robots (T-Dolls) in exchange for some anomalous items as currently we are low on manpower and this would help us out a lot.

In case you would like to discuss this further, please reply to me directly.

Yours sincerely,

Dr.James White

"Alright. This sounds good. I'll just send this and do the usual stroll around the base and maybe I can come back by noon."