十一

At the door I wiped my tears abruptly, there's no need for them to know I were crying. Quick breathe in and out and I'm ready.

-H-hello?

Fuck I stuttered

-Hello, we're from the police, can we please talk for a minute... mister Yang Jeongin?

-Ye-s that's me, come in.

They followed me to the living room and sat on the couch. I couldn't offer them tea or even water so we just sat in silence, sharp light from windows playing with shadows. I started to bite my fingernails out of stress, curling myself more and more into a safe ball. After a while, the policeman finally cleared his throat and talked.

-So, we're here to ask about recent crimes in the area.

-Wh-at do you want to know sir?

-Precisely I'm talking about a murder of six high school students, your supposed friends.

-...

-Also about a body of Hwang Hyunjin found in a shower stall, at the place you two were seen together.

-...

-And maybe a car registered under Hwang Hyunjin id?

-...

-Listen kid, we want to help you for now. We are trying to understand what happened so please cooperate, okay? I promise nothing bad will happen to you if you are going to be honest and cooporative.

My heart and head felt like I just ran my longest marathon in the life. Adrenaline in every inch of my body, waking and alarming everything. I didn't feel sad or depresed anymore, I felt fear. My biggest fear is coming true and here I am, sitting on the sofa, two cops asking me about things I can't even admit to myself.

-He did that. He k-killed everyone.

Silent tears rolling down my cheeks, dead look in the eye as I confessed to them everything that he did.
The light became more orange, as the sun started to go down for the nigth, when they finally left, no consequences being dragged towards me yet.

one month later

-In the power given to me by the law, Yang Jeongin is established as innocent.

As side of Hyunjins family shot me hateful glares, whispering to each other, I felt empty. Lawyer that was on my side, already left, me being left alone in the bench. Person after a person left the court, me being the last one to head out.

I'm nineteen, homeless, lonely and half of the city hates me now. WoW

The place I used to call home got sold last week, so I dont have any place right now. I don't really know what to do right now. I have no money, no family, no frien- I might have one friend. Bang Chan, he's my only hope. I know where he lives, I once went over his house to do a project...

-Okay In, so the project is about nuclear power, I suggest we make an interactive poster with small structure of an nuclear power plant. How does that sound?

-haha, that's a great idea!

We were on the way to his house, walking together after school. Today Jinnie had lessons a little longer so that's a perfect timing to do this project. Chan suprisingly lived near school, just about 8 minutes, what made the plan perfect.

We entered the small corridor, filled with photos of animals.

-You like animals?

-More photography. I love to go into a forest to hunt down some animals to shoot a photo of them

Then there was a small room with a bed and a sofa. The apartament was very small, one room, kitchen and bathroom, not much but enough for a highschooler.

...

I fucked up, I fucked up, oh god I'm, so dumb!

I ran for my life, as the clock showed it was already 14:27, two minutes after Hyunjin finished lessons. He will get so mad at me for lying, meeting with someone... and more.

Finally I saw him, his tall figure leaned over a fence, as if he was waiting for someone important. As I stopped running and fell into his arms to hug him, he stayed still, his cold body telling me how mad he was.

-h-hyungie I'm sorry

-Shut the fuck up you selfish brat.

His hand gripping my wrist so hard I got scared it would break, but I didn't move an inch, too scared to do so. He got up, roughly yanking me up, dragging my frightened body to our home.

-You Are Going To Be So So Sorry For What You Did Innie.

God please no

_________________________

So here is the continuation of the story :3
Also face reveal (≧▽≦)